Vengeance Demon Hunter Tank Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Vengeance Demon Hunter for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
In this section, you will find information and guidance for tanking each boss individually in the Crucible of Storms raid as a Vengeance Demon Hunter.
The Restless Cabal
On the pull, do not move Fa'thuul to Zaxasj immediately. Let the ranged tank get aggro on Zaxasj while you slowly move over. If you are going to pull aggro on Zaxasj, then you need to slow down your DPS. If you take aggro, you will cause a wipe.
It is wise to use personal or external cooldowns after activating the Void Stone relic, as you will not be healed while Umbral Shell is active.
You can use Sigil of Silence, as well as your Disrupt, to interrupt casts from Eldritch Abominations.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
Be sure to have cooldowns available when you have 2 stacks of the beam debuff, Piercing Gaze of N'Zoth. The other time for cooldowns is when you have multiple Undying Guardians attacking you.
Sigil of Chains can be used to reposition Primordial Mindbenders. You can also use Sigil of Silence to blanket silence Mindbenders.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 14 May 2019: Updated guide with tips for Crucible of Storms.
- 16 Apr. 2019: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)