Vengeance Demon Hunter Tank Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Vengeance Demon Hunter for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
In this section, you will find information and guidance for tanking each boss individually in the Crucible of Storms raid as a Vengeance Demon Hunter.
The Restless Cabal
On the pull, do not move Fa'thuul to Zaxasj immediately. Let the ranged tank get aggro on Zaxasj while you slowly move over. If you are going to pull aggro on Zaxasj, then you need to slow down your DPS. If you take aggro, you will cause a wipe.
It is wise to use personal or external cooldowns after activating the Void Stone relic, as you will not be healed while Umbral Shell is active.
You can use Sigil of Silence, as well as your Disrupt, to interrupt casts from Eldritch Abominations.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
Be sure to have cooldowns available when you have 2 stacks of the beam debuff, Piercing Gaze of N'Zoth. The other time for cooldowns is when you have multiple Undying Guardians attacking you.
Sigil of Chains can be used to reposition Primordial Mindbenders. You can also use Sigil of Silence to blanket silence Mindbenders.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 14 May 2019: Updated guide with tips for Crucible of Storms.
- 16 Apr. 2019: Guide added.
More Demon Hunter Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd