Shaman Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Shaman Legendary powers and Armor coming in the Shadowlands.
Shaman Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after the Base Items that are used to craft them, so two Legendary armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them. Below is a list of all Base Items required for Mail wearers to create Legendary Armor.
- Shadowghast Ring;
- Shadowghast Necklace;
- Boneshatter Vest;
- Boneshatter Treads;
- Boneshatter Gauntlets;
- Boneshatter Helm;
- Boneshatter Greaves;
- Boneshatter Pauldrons;
- Boneshatter Waistguard;
- Boneshatter Armguards;
- Grim-Veiled Cape.
For more information about crafting Legendary Armor and Legendary Powers, please refer to our Runecarving Guide.
Shaman Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy a specific armor slot, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Shaman Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Ancestral Reminder (Wrist/Finger) — Bloodlust or any similar effects last an additional 20 seconds on you, and you gain an extra 10% Haste from any Bloodlust type effect.
- Chains of Devastation (Neck/Chest) — Casting Chain Heal makes your next Chain Lightning instant cast. Casting Chain Lightning makes your next Chain Heal instant cast.
- Deeply Rooted Elements (Head/Shoulder) — Casting Stormstrike has a 5.1% chance to activate Ascendance for 6 seconds.
- Deeptremor Stone (Waist/Feet) — Earth Elemental has a permanent Earthquake attached to it.
Elemental Shaman Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Elemental Shamans.
- Echoes of Great Sundering (Shoulder/Hands) — When you consume 6 or more stacks of Fulmination with Earth Shock, your next Earthquake will be instant cast and deals 6% increased damage.
- Elemental Equilibrium (Legs/Feet) — Dealing direct Fire damage increases the damage of your next Frost spell by 30%. Dealing Frost damage increases the damage of your next Nature spell by 25%. Dealing Nature damage increases the damage of your next Fire spell by 20%.
- Skybreaker's Fiery Demise (Chest/Finger) — Flame Shock damage over time critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Fire Elemental by 1 second, and Flame Shock has a 30% increased Critical Strike chance.
- Windspeaker's Lava Resurgence (Back/Feet) — When you consume 6 or more stacks of Fulmination with Earth Shock, gain Lava Surge and increase the damage of your next Lava Burst by 6%.
Enhancement Shaman Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Enhancement Shamans in Shadowlands.
- Doom Winds (Head/Waist) — Dropping Windfury Totem grants you 100% increased chance to gain Windfury Weapon for 8 seconds. This can only occur once every 60 seconds.
- Primal Lava Actuators (Wrist/Hands) — Each time Flame Shock deals periodic damage, increase the damage of your next Lava Lash by 10% and reduce the cooldown of Lava Lash by 0.5 seconds.
- Legacy of the Frost Witch (Neck/Wrist) — Consuming 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon will reset the cooldown of Stormstrike and cause your next Stormstrike to deal 100% increased damage.
- Witch Doctor's Wolf Bones (Shoulder/Finger) — Increases the chance to gain a stack of Maelstrom Weapon by 5%, and whenever you gain a stack of Maelstrom Weapon, the cooldown of Feral Spirit is reduced by 2 seconds.
Restoration Shaman Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Restoration Shamans.
- Earthen Harmony (Back/Chest) — Earth Shield healing is increased by 300% if your Earth Shield target is below 50% Health, and Healing Wave adds a stack of Earth Shield to your target, up to 9 maximum stacks.
- Jonat's Natural Focus (Waist/Legs) — Healing Wave and Healing Surge increase the healing done by your next Chain Heal by 0%, stacking up to 0 times.
- Primal Tide Core (Head/Hands) — Every 4 casts of Riptide also applies Riptide to another friendly target near your Riptide target.
- Spiritwalker's Tidal Totem (Back/Legs) — After using Mana Tide Totem, the cast time of Healing Wave and Chain Heal is reduced by 50%, and the Mana cost of Chain Heal and Healing Wave is reduced by 100% for 10 seconds.
General Legendary Powers
You can find a list of all general Legendary Powers shared between all classes and their effects in our General Legendary Powers Guide.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available for other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- Death Knight Legendary Powers;
- Demon Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Druid Legendary Powers;
- Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Mage Legendary Powers;
- Monk Legendary Powers;
- Paladin Legendary Powers;
- Priest Legendary Powers;
- Rogue Legendary Powers;
- Warlock Legendary Powers;
- Warrior Legendary Powers.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Community's Growing Concerns With the Recent Realm Connections
- Sylvari Mantle "Shadowmeld" Soulbind Trait Removed in Shadowlands Beta Build 35522
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Week 2 Preview
- Patch 8.3.7 Hotfixes: August 13th
- Official Preview of Shadowlands Adventures by Blizzard
- PvP Vendors Sell Soulbind Conduits and Legendary Power Recipes in Shadowlands
- Nathanos Blightcaller's Fate in the Shadowlands Pre-patch
- Shadowlands Base Edition Will Be Digital-Only?