Shaman Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Shaman Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Shaman Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Shaman-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Shaman Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Shaman Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Ancestral Reminder (Wrist/Finger) — Heroism, Bloodlust or any similar effects last an additional 20 seconds on you, and you gain an extra 10% Haste from any Bloodlust/Heroism type effect.
- Chains of Devastation (Neck/Chest) — Casting Chain Heal makes your next Chain Lightning instant cast and deal 50% increased damage. Casting Chain Lightning makes your next Chain Heal instant cast and consume no Mana.
- Deeply Rooted Elements (Head/Shoulder) — Casting
Stormstrike has a 5.1% chance to activate Ascendance for
- Elemental: Casting Lava Burst has a 7% chance to activate Ascendance for 6 seconds.
- Enhancement: Using Stormstrike has a 8% chance to activate Ascendance for 6 seconds.
- Restoration: Riptide has a 7% chance to activate Ascendance for 6 seconds.
- Source: Memory of Deeply Rooted Elements — Rewarded from the Great Vault quest.
- Deeptremor Stone (Waist/Feet) — Earth Elemental has a permanent Earthquake attached to it.
Elemental Shaman Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Elemental Shamans.
- Echoes of Great Sundering (Shoulder/Hands) — When you cast Earth Shock, your next Earthquake will deal 120% additional damage.
- Elemental Equilibrium (Legs/Feet) — Dealing direct Fire, Frost, and Nature damage within 10 seconds will increase all damage dealt by 15% for 10 seconds. This can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- Skybreaker's Fiery Demise (Chest/Finger) — Flame Shock damage over time critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Storm Elemental or Fire Elemental by 1 second, and Flame Shock has a 50% increased critical strike chance.
- Windspeaker's Lava Resurgence (Back/Feet) — When you cast
Earth Shock, gain Lava Surge and increase the damage of your
next Lava Burst by 20%.
- Source: Memory of the Windspeaker's Lava Resurgence — Drops from World Boss Valinor, the Light of Eons.
To find out the best Legendaries for Elemental Shaman, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Enhancement Shaman Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Enhancement Shamans in Shadowlands.
- Doom Winds (Head/Waist) — Dropping Windfury Totem grants you 100% chance to gain Windfury Weapon and increase Windfury Weapon damage by 25% for 12 seconds. This can only occur once every 60 seconds.
- Legacy of the Frost Witch (Neck/Wrist) — Consuming 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon will reset the cooldown of Stormstrike and cause your next Stormstrike to deal 30% increased damage.
- Primal Lava Actuators (Wrist/Hands) — Each time Flame Shock deals Periodic damage, increase the damage of your next Lava Lash by 12% and reduce the cooldown of Lava Lash by 0.5 seconds.
- Witch Doctor's Wolf Bones (Shoulder/Finger) — Increases the chance to gain a stack of Maelstrom Weapon by 3%, and whenever you gain a stack of Maelstrom Weapon, the cooldown of Feral Spirit is reduced by 2 seconds.
To find out the best Legendaries for Enhancement Shaman, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Restoration Shaman Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Restoration Shamans.
- Earthen Harmony (Back/Chest) — Earth Shield healing is increased by 150% if your Earth Shield target is below 75% health, and Healing Wave adds a stack of Earth Shield to your target, up to 9 maximum stacks.
- Jonat's Natural Focus (Waist/Legs) — Healing Wave and Healing Surge increase the healing done by your next Chain Heal by 20%, stacking up to 5 times.
- Primal Tide Core (Head/Hands) — Every 4 casts of Riptide also applies Riptide to another friendly target near your Riptide target.
- Spiritwalker's Tidal Totem (Back/Legs) — After using Mana Tide Totem, the cast time of Healing Wave and Chain Heal is reduced by 50%, and the Mana cost of Chain Heal and Healing Wave is reduced by 40% for 10 seconds.
To find out the best Legendaries for Restoration Shaman, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Grim Fate of Mekgineer Thermaplugg in Patch 9.1
- Pirate Dragon Mount: Yay or Nay?
- Shadowlands 9.0.5 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings and Analysis: Week 6: Major and Chaotic Changes
- The Lucky Ones: 2 Mounts from 1 Gul'dan Kill, Somehow Beaten by an Insane Paragon Chest
- Character Transfers Temporarily Closed in WoW Classic
- Will Torghast Have a New Currency in Patch 9.1?
- The Lowest Mythic Wipe in WoW History?
- Patch 9.1 Raid Testing Schedule: April 22nd