Shaman Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands (9.2)
An overview of Shaman Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Shaman Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Shaman-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Shaman Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Shaman Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Ancestral Reminder (Wrist/Finger) — Heroism, Bloodlust or any similar effects last an additional 20 seconds on you, and you gain an extra 10% Haste from any Bloodlust/Heroism type effect.
- Chains of Devastation (Neck/Chest) — Casting Chain Heal
makes your next Chain Lightning instant cast and deal 50% increased
damage. Casting Chain Lightning makes your next Chain Heal instant cast and
consume no Mana.
- Source: Memory of Devastating Chains — Purchased for Honor from Purveyor Zo'kuul. Must have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
- Deeply Rooted Elements (Head/Wrist/Shoulder) — Casting
Stormstrike has a 5.1% chance to activate Ascendance for
- Elemental: Casting Lava Burst has a 7% chance to activate Ascendance for 6 seconds.
- Enhancement: Using Stormstrike has a 8% chance to activate Ascendance for 6 seconds.
- Restoration: Riptide has a 7% chance to activate Ascendance for 6 seconds.
- Source: Memory of Deeply Rooted Elements — Rewarded from the Great Vault quest.
- Deeptremor Stone (Waist/Feet/Finger) — Earth Elemental has
a permanent Earthquake attached to it.
- Source: Memory of the Deeptremor Stone — Drops from Echelon in Halls of Atonement.
Elemental Shaman Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Elemental Shamans.
- Echoes of Great Sundering (Shoulder/Hands) — When you cast
Earth Shock, your next Earthquake will deal 120% additional
- Source: Memory of the Great Sundering — Drops from Mueh'zala in De Other Side.
- Elemental Equilibrium (Legs/Feet) — Dealing direct Fire, Frost, and Nature damage within 10 seconds will increase all damage dealt by 15% for 10 seconds. This can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- Skybreaker's Fiery Demise (Chest/Finger) — Flame Shock damage over time critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Storm Elemental or Fire Elemental by 1 second, and Flame Shock has a 50% increased critical strike chance.
- Windspeaker's Lava Resurgence (Back/Feet) — When you cast
Earth Shock, gain Lava Surge and increase the damage of your
next Lava Burst by 20%.
- Source: Memory of the Windspeaker's Lava Resurgence — Drops from World Boss Valinor, the Light of Eons.
To find out the best Legendaries for Elemental Shaman, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Enhancement Shaman Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Enhancement Shamans in Shadowlands.
- Doom Winds (Head/Back/Waist) — Dropping Windfury Totem
grants you 100% chance to gain Windfury Weapon and increase Windfury Weapon
damage by 25% for 12 seconds. This can only occur once every 60 seconds.
- Source: Memory of the Doom Winds — Drops from Devos, Paragon of Doubt in Spires of Ascension.
- Legacy of the Frost Witch (Neck/Wrist) — Consuming 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon will reset the cooldown of Stormstrike and cause your next Stormstrike to deal 30% increased damage.
- Primal Lava Actuators (Wrist/Hands) — Each time Flame Shock deals Periodic damage, increase the damage of your next Lava Lash by 12% and reduce the cooldown of Lava Lash by 0.5 seconds.
- Witch Doctor's Wolf Bones (Shoulder/Finger) — Increases the chance to gain a stack of Maelstrom Weapon by 3%, and whenever you gain a stack of Maelstrom Weapon, the cooldown of Feral Spirit is reduced by 2 seconds.
To find out the best Legendaries for Enhancement Shaman, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Restoration Shaman Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Restoration Shamans.
- Earthen Harmony (Back/Chest) — Earth Shield
healing is increased by 150% if your Earth Shield target is below 75%
health, and Healing Wave adds a stack of Earth Shield to your
target, up to 9 maximum stacks.
- Source: Memory of an Earthen Harmony — Drops from General Kaal in Sanguine Depths.
- Jonat's Natural Focus (Waist/Legs) — Healing Wave and Healing Surge increase the healing done by your next Chain Heal by 20%, stacking up to 5 times.
- Primal Tide Core (Head/Hands) — Every 4 casts of Riptide also applies Riptide to another friendly target near your Riptide target.
- Spiritwalker's Tidal Totem (Back/Legs) — After using Mana Tide Totem, the cast time of Healing Wave and Chain Heal is reduced by 50%, and the Mana cost of Chain Heal and Healing Wave is reduced by 40% for 10 seconds.
To find out the best Legendaries for Restoration Shaman, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Shaman Legendary Powers
- Elemental Conduit (Chest/Wrist) — Up to 5 friendly targets healed by Chain Harvest have Riptide applied to them. Up to 5 targets damaged by Chain Harvest have Flame Shock applied to them. Flame Shock critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Chain Harvest by 1 second.
- Raging Vesper Vortex (Legs/Feet) — When 3 charges of Vesper Totem are consumed, Vesper Totem will radiate a 15-yard burst of (300% of Spell Power) Arcane damage and (110% of Spell Power) healing.
- Seeds of Rampant Growth (Head/Hands) — Each pulse of
Fae Transfusion's damage effect reduces:
- Elemental: the cooldown of Fire Elemental by 6 seconds and increases your critical strike chance by 4% for 15 seconds.
- Enhancement: the cooldown of Feral Spirit by 9 seconds and increases your critical strike chance by 4% for 15 seconds.
- Restoration: the cooldown of Healing Tide Totem by 5 seconds and increases your critical strike chance by 4% for 15 seconds.
- Splintered Elements (Neck/Waist) — Each additional Lava Burst (Elemental)/ Lightning Bolt (Enhancement)/ Healing Wave (Restoration) increases your Haste by 10% for 12 seconds.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Updated for Eternity's End.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players