Fury Warrior DPS Sanctum of Domination Raid Guide — Dragonflight 10.0.0
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Fury Warrior for each boss of the following raid: Sanctum of Domination. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.0.0.
During the Dragonflight Pre-Patch, Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Sepulcher of the First Ones will be simultaneously featured as Fated Raids. During this time encounters within each specific raid will include an additional mechanic and items will drop at increased item levels. If you would like to learn more general information about the Fated Raids system as a whole, please see our overview below. Otherwise, continue to use this page for specialization-specific tips.
On this page, you will find Fury Warrior specific information to deal with each boss in the Sanctum of Domination raid.
This page assumes that you already understand most of the mechanics of each encounter. These can be found on the full raid guide, so what is contained here are details specifically tailored toward Fury Warrior and what you can do to deal with each fight as best as possible.
While the normal single-target talents can be used for most bosses, Fated Power: Chaotic Essence twists this by adding a significant multitarget componenent which Warriors are well suited to engaging. As affixes are random each week, these guidelines do not consider it, but you should talent into at least Odyn's Fury and Anger Management, along with the Signet of Tormented Kings legendary for whichever bosses the affix is active on.
Talent and Legendary Cheatsheet
You can easily import the talent tree below into the game with the following string:
We advise you to use the following Legendaries against The Tarragrue.
- This boss is quite unique, granting you Anima Powers similar to those found in Torghast, which can greatly enhance damage as well as survivability throughout the encounter.
- For DPS, Elethium Weights, Huddled Carvings, Potent Acid Gland, and all Obleron-type powers are good choices. Defensively, Oddly Intangible Key can be very useful for surviving Annihilating Smash.
- However, Lumbering Form, Twisted Samophlange, and Ten of Towers should be avoided, as they all have negative effects on the rest of the raid group.
For more information, please refer to our The Tarragrue guide.
The Eye of the Jailer
We advise you to use the following Legendaries against The Eye of the Jailer.
- Anger Management is a good pick for helping align Recklessness with both boss and add phases.
- Heroic Leap will not dodge Annihilating Glare, though Door of Shadows can with careful timing.
- Spell Reflection can counter Piercing Lens, one tick of Spreading Misery, and one stack of Immediate Extermination.
For more information, please refer to our The Eye of the Jailer guide.
We advise you to use the following Legendaries against The Nine.
- Heroic Leap, Charge, and Intervene can all be used to avoid Wings of Rage and Reverberating Refrain.
- Bladestorm outperforms Dragon Roar at 3 targets, though single-target is better in the last phase.
- Spell Reflection can reflect Soulful Blast and Fragments of Destiny.
For more information, please refer to our The Nine guide.
Remnant of Ner'zhul
We advise you to use the following Legendaries against Remnant of Ner'zhul.
- Heroic Leap, Charge, and Intervene will help you avoid getting knocked away by Malevolence.
- Spell Reflection will also help reduce the damage done by Malevolence.
For more information, please refer to our Remnant of Ner'zhul guide.
- Bladestorm lines up well with add waves, in exchange for only a small drop in single-target damage.
- Heroic Leap can easily avoid Torment, as well as quickly break Warmonger Shackles chains.
- If targeted by Brand of Torment, try to envelop Mawsworn with it.
- Use Pummel to interrupt Mawsworn.
For more information, please refer to our Soulrender Dormazain guide.
We advise you to use the following Legendaries against Painsmith Raznal.
- Heroic Leap will not avoid damage from Spiked Balls or Walls.
- Spiked Balls should be destroyed as the priority target, rather than cleaved, making this a mostly single-target encounter.
For more information, please refer to our Painsmith Raznal guide.
Guardian of the First Ones
We advise you to use the following Legendaries against Guardian of the First Ones.
- Always ensure Threat Neutralization is placed on Energy Cores.
- Save defensive cooldowns for high-stack Purging Protocol.
We advise you to use the following Legendaries against Fatescribe Roh-Kalo.
- Bladestorm can be taken to prioritize adds and can be very strong alongside Signet at the cost of reduced boss damage.
- Spell Reflection can deflect Diviner's Probe and prevent Twist Fate.
- Do not use Spell Reflection during Call of Eternity! Although it will reflect the debuff onto the boss, it will still deal damage to the raid when it explodes, dealing significant damage to melee and tanks.
For more information, please refer to our Fatescribe Roh-Kalo guide.
We advise you to use the following Legendaries against Kel'Thuzad.
- Warriors should focus adds during phase changes rather than the Phylactery, making Signet of Tormented Kings and Bladestorm very strong choices.
- Use Heroic Leap to help run Oblivion's Echo away from the raid. If not used to silence Piercing Wail, it should be interrupted with Pummel.
- Glacial Spikes should not be destroyed too quickly, so be wary of uncontrolled AoE.
- Spell Reflection will deflect Shadow Pool and Howling Blizzard.
For more information, please refer to our Kel'Thuzad guide.
We advise you to use the following Legendaries against Sylvanas Windrunner.
- The encounter ends at 45%, heavily devaluing Execute, but there are numerous adds throughout the first two phases, making Fury moderately good for overall damage, but very bad for finishing the fight.
- Domination Chains target the closest players, so a good tactic is to purposefully stick close to a set, then use Heroic Leap and Charge to quickly move to the other, giving you targets to hit while avoiding the pull of your own arrow.
- In phase one, save cooldowns on Domination Chains to kill them quickly.
- In phase two, save cooldowns for groups of adds until reaching the third and final platform, as the last set of adds will automatically despawn when she phases.
- In phase three, use cooldowns freely, aligning with Heroism/Bloodlust at the end of the fight as able.
- The silence inflicted by Wailing Arrow does not stop most Warrior spells, but the attack itself can deal a lot of damage, so consider saving defensives.
For more information, please refer to our Sylvanas Windrunner guide.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- New Dragonflight Cinematic: Alexstrasza Vs. Raszageth
- Players Stuck on Loading Screens and Waiting for Boats, Portals Appear
- Players Awaiting Dragonflight Launch
- Dragonflight Leveling Tips and Video Guide
- Dragonflight Launch Bingo Card
- Scheduled Dragonflight Weekly Maintenance: November 29-30
- Icy Veins Dragonflight Raid Spec Tier List
- Dungeon Guides for Dragonflight