Warlock Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Warlock Legendary powers and Armor coming in the Shadowlands.
Warlock Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after the Base Items that are used to craft them, so two Legendary armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them. Below is a list of all Base Items required for Cloth wearers to create Legendary Armor.
- Shadowghast Ring;
- Shadowghast Necklace;
- Grim-Veiled Robe;
- Grim-Veiled Cape;
- Grim-Veiled Sandals;
- Grim-Veiled Mittens;
- Grim-Veiled Hood;
- Grim-Veiled Pants;
- Grim-Veiled Spaulders;
- Grim-Veiled Belt;
- Grim-Veiled Bracers.
For more information about crafting Legendary Armor and Legendary Powers, please refer to our Runecarving Guide.
Warlock Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy a specific armor slot, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Warlock Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Claw of Endereth (Feet/Waist) — Drain Life now deals damage and restores Health 50% faster.
- Mark of Borrowed Power (Head/Shoulder)
- Pillars of the Dark Portal (Neck/Chest) — Demonic Gateway is now instant cast, and your first use of the gateway does not trigger its cooldown.
- Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning (Wrist/Finger) — Every Soul Shard spent reduces the cooldown of:
Affliction Warlock Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Affliction Warlocks.
- Malefic Wrath (Shoulder/Hands) — Malefic Rapture increases the damage of your Drain Soul and Shadow Bolt by 25% for 8 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
- Perpetual Agony of Azj'Aqir (Chest/Finger) — Agony has a 20% increased chance to generate a Soul Shard.
- Sacrolash's Dark Strike (Legs/Feet) — Corruption damage SacrolashsDarkStrikeLP is increased by 15%, and any target affected by your Corruption also has their Movement Speed slowed by 15%.
- Wrath of Consumption (Back/Feet) — Targets that die with your Agony applied to them grant you Wrath of Consumption, increasing all periodic damage dealt by 5% for 20 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
Demonology Warlock Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Demonology Warlocks in Shadowlands.
- Balespider's Burning Core (Wrist/Hands) — Shadow Bolt increases the damage of your next Demonbolt by 25%, stacking up to 4 times.
- Forces of the Horned Nightmare (Shoulder/Finger) — Hand of Gul'dan has a 15% chance to cast a second time on your target for free.
- Grim Inquisitor's Dread Calling (Neck/Wrist) — Each Soul Shard spent on Hand of Gul'dan increases the damage of your next Call Dreadstalkers by 3%.
- Implosive Potential (Head/Waist) — When Implosion damages at least 3 targets, gain 5% Haste for 8 seconds for each Imp exploded.
Destruction Warlock Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Destruction Warlocks.
- Cinders of the Azj'Aqir (Back/Legs) — Conflagrate has 1 additional charge and has its recharge time reduced by 3 seconds.
- Embers of the Diabolic Raiment (Back/Chest) — Incinerate now generates 100% additional Soul Shard Fragments.
- Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar (Waist/Legs) — Enemies marked by your Havoc take 15% increased damage from your single target spells.
- Madness of the Azj'Aqir (Head/Hands) — Chaos Bolt increases the damage of your Chaos Bolt by 10% and reduces the cast time of Chaos Bolt by 10% for 3 seconds.
General Legendary Powers
You can find a list of all general Legendary Powers shared between all classes and their effects in our General Legendary Powers Guide.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available for other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- Death Knight Legendary Powers;
- Demon Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Druid Legendary Powers;
- Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Mage Legendary Powers;
- Monk Legendary Powers;
- Paladin Legendary Powers;
- Priest Legendary Powers;
- Rogue Legendary Powers;
- Shaman Legendary Powers;
- Warrior Legendary Powers.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35256.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Community's Growing Concerns With the Recent Realm Connections
- Sylvari Mantle "Shadowmeld" Soulbind Trait Removed in Shadowlands Beta Build 35522
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Week 2 Preview
- Patch 8.3.7 Hotfixes: August 13th
- Official Preview of Shadowlands Adventures by Blizzard
- PvP Vendors Sell Soulbind Conduits and Legendary Power Recipes in Shadowlands
- Nathanos Blightcaller's Fate in the Shadowlands Pre-patch
- Shadowlands Base Edition Will Be Digital-Only?