Warlock Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Warlock Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Warlock Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Warlock-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Warlock Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Warlock Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Claw of Endereth (Waist/Feet) — Drain Life now channels 100% faster and restores Health 100% faster.
- Pillars of the Dark Portal (Neck/Chest) — Demonic Gateway is now instant cast, and your first use of the gateway does not trigger its cooldown.
- Relic of Demonic Synergy (Head/Shoulder) — Damage done by you or your primary demon has a chance to grant the other one 15% (Demonology) or 10% (Affliction, Destruction) increased damage for 15 seconds.
- Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning (Wrist/Finger) — Every
Soul Shard spent reduces the cooldown of:
- Affliction: Summon Darkglare by 2 second.
- Demonology: Summon Demonic Tyrant by 0.6 seconds.
- Destruction: Summon Infernal by 1.5 seconds.
Affliction Warlock Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Affliction Warlocks.
- Malefic Wrath (Shoulder/Hands) — Malefic Rapture increases the damage of your Drain Soul and Shadow Bolt by 35% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 3 times.
- Perpetual Agony of Azj'Aqir (Chest/Finger) — Agony has a 20% increased chance to generate a Soul Shard.
- Sacrolash's Dark Strike (Legs/Feet) — Corruption damage is increased by 15%, and any target affected by your Corruption also has their movement speed slowed by 50%.
- Wrath of Consumption (Back/Feet) — Targets that die with your Agony or Corruption applied to them grant you Wrath of Consumption, increasing all periodic damage dealt by 6% for 30 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
To find out the best Legendaries for Affliction Warlock, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Demonology Warlock Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Demonology Warlocks in Shadowlands.
- Balespider's Burning Core (Wrist/Hands) — Shadow Bolt increases the damage of your next Demonbolt by 15%, stacking up to 4 times. Lasts 15 seconds.
- Forces of the Horned Nightmare (Shoulder/Finger) — Hand of Gul'dan has a 15% chance to cast a second time on your target for free.
- Grim Inquisitor's Dread Calling (Neck/Wrist) — Each Soul Shard spent on Hand of Gul'dan increases the damage of your next Call Dreadstalkers by 4%.
- Implosive Potential (Head/Waist) — Implosion grants 1% haste for 12 seconds for each Imp exploded. When this damages at least 3 targets, instead gain 5% haste per Imp.
To find out the best Legendaries for Demonology Warlock, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Destruction Warlock Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Destruction Warlocks.
- Cinders of the Azj'Aqir (Back/Legs) — Conflagrate has 1 additional charge and has its recharge time reduced by 3 seconds.
- Embers of the Diabolic Raiment (Back/Chest) — Incinerate now generates 100% additional Soul Shard Fragments.
- Madness of the Azj'Aqir (Head/Hands) — Chaos Bolt increases
the damage of your Chaos Bolt by 25% and reduces the cast time of Chaos
Bolt by 20% for 4 seconds.
- Source: Memory of Azj'Aqir's Madness — Drops from World Boss Nurgash Muckformed.
- Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar (Waist/Legs) — Enemies marked by your Havoc take 25% increased damage from your single target spells.
To find out the best Legendaries for Destruction Warlock, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35256.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 5: Boss Damage Only Rankings Added
- Player Loots One of the Rarest Item in WoW
- A Different Kind of AFK Story
- WoW Patch Timeline from Vanilla to Shadowlands Patch 9.1
- Potentially Infinite Breath of Sindragosa Bug
- Elwynn Forest Without the Trees
- Covenants Per Spec in Castle Nathria and Mythic+ for Top Players
- Animated Ulna World Quest Up on US Servers!