Guardian Druid Tank Vault of the Incarnates Raid Guide — Dragonflight 10.0.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Guardian Druid for each boss of the following raid: Vault of the Incarnates. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.0.5.
Below, you can find class and spec-specific advice for every fight in Vault of the Incarnates. If you are looking for a general overview of the Raid that is not spec-specific, check out our dedicated Vault of the Incarnates guides.
On this page, you will find Guardian Druid specific information to deal with each boss in the Vault of the Incarnates raid. These are not complete encounter guides but rather provide specific tips for doing the bosses as a Guardian Druid.
This page assumes that you already understand most of the mechanics of each encounter. These can be found on the full raid guide, so what is contained here are details specifically tailored toward Guardian Druid and how you can deal with each fight as best as possible.
The build above is your generic single target talent tree. Each boss below will note if it uses this build or if you should adjust anything. Running the same talent build for every single boss will not be optimal.
For Eranog, you can use the default talent build at the top of the page for the greatest single target damage or use the build below if your group requires some extra AoE help on the adds.
- Taunt swap each time your Burning Wound debuff expires.
- Utilize your Stampeding Roar to help your raid run towards the Army of Flame add as they can be quite far away.
- This boss has a frontal cleave ( Molten Cleave), so keep him faced away from group members at all times.
- You can use Ursol's Vortex to help control the Flamescale Tarasek adds.
For more information, please refer to our Eranog guide.
For this boss, I suggest you use the default build at the top of this page.
- This boss does not have any cleave effects, which is good as you often have to be stacked with the raid at several points.
- Help your group soak the Rock Blast.
- The taunt swap on this fight is Concussive Slam. This shoots out a beam that you need to aim at the rock pillars to break them.
- Use Stampeding Roar to help your group move out of Resonating Annihilation.
For more information, please refer to our Terros guide.
The Primal Council
- The taunt swaps on this fight are Crush and Slashing Blaze. Slashing Blaze is a frontal cleave so keep it aimed away from the raid at all times. This happens when Embar Firepath reaches 100 energy.
- Utilize Stampeding Roar to help you and your group members quickly run the Conductive Marks into the pillars. This spreads, so try not to run into others.
- Use Skull Bash to help interrupt Lightning Bolt and Frost Spike.
- On this fight, you should always try to maintain Moonfire on every target.
For more information, please refer to our The Primal Council guide.
Sennarth, the Cold Breath
On this boss, you can either run the default single target build or the AoE build below to assist your raid on add damage.
The big spider is the biggest priority; make sure you taunt it as soon as it spawns to avoid anyone being hit.
- There are various slow effects and plenty of movement on this fight, so use your Stampeding Roar often.
- If a member of your raid gets Wrapped in Webs, you must drag one of the Caustic Spiderlings over them and kill it quickly. This will free them and also remove webbing on the ground.
- The taunt swap on this encounter is Web Blast.
- Attempt to maintain Moonfire on all the small spiders.
For this boss, you can either opt to play the default single target build or swap to the AoE build below for higher platform add damage.
- It can be good to save your offensive cooldowns like Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc for the platforms, as there are multiple high-priority targets.
- The tank swap on this encounter is Zephyr Slam. This also knocks you back, which you can use either Skull Bash or Wild Charge to negate.
- Use Stampeding Roar when the boss casts Cyclone to help your raid run away.
- You must position the Volatile Infuser add close to the platform with the adds on it before they die, as they will cast Blowback, which is used to get knocked onto the platform.
- Use Skull Bash to help interrupt Storm Bolt and Diverted Essence.
For more information, please refer to our Dathea, Ascended guide.
You can opt for the default single target build for this encounter or the AoE build linked below for more add damage.
- The taunt swap on this encounter is Sundering Strike which is a large frontal cone attack, so keep it faced from the raid at all times.
- Tanks must also drag the boss to different quadrants of the room. The boss's mechanics will change depending on which quadrant/altar he is at. Never keep the boss directly in the middle during phase 1, as he will pulse massive raid damage. The longer the boss remains in a quadrant, the more damage he will deal to the raid.
- Utilize Stampeding Roar when moving the boss to different quadrants.
For more information, please refer to our Kurog Grimtotem guide.
Depending on the strategy used, you will generally either be an add tank or a boss tank. If you are the boss tank, you can use the single target build at the top of the page. You should use the AoE build linked below if you are the add tank.
The boss needs to be 50 yards away from the adds at all times due to the Broodkeeper's Bond aura, which makes the adds heal and take reduced damage.
- The tank swap mechanic is Mortal Stoneclaws, however in phase 1 this does not require a taunt swap. The duration of this debuff is increased during phase 2, thus requiring a swap. If the tank dealing with the boss is struggling, this can be a good 3 tank fight.
- Use Skull Bash to interrupt Ice Barrage and Static Jolt.
- Guardian makes an excellent add tank due to our fantastic AoE toolkit and high group mobility via Stampeding Roar.
For more information, please refer to our Broodkeeper Diurna guide.
Raszageth the Storm-Eater
For this boss, I suggest you use the build linked below. This opts to talent into Incapacitating Roar, which is a fantastic tool for the Volatile Spark adds that cast a spell that must be interrupted by any means necessary.
- The tank swap mechanic is Electrified Jaws in phase 1 and Thunderous Blast in phase 3. Swap on 1 stack of each. This debuff currently has about 5 seconds of overlap time remanining when it is time to taunt so be cautious taunting while you still have the debuff. It is important to try to take as little damage as possible from Thunderous Blast, as it causes raid damage based on the damage you take. This is a great place to cycle large defensive cooldowns or get external cooldowns.
- Use Wild Charge and Skull Bash to charge back when pushed away from the Hurricane Wing.
- Use Skull Bash to interrupt Storm Bolt as often as possible in phase 2.
- Utilize Stampeding Roar when the boss casts Lightning Devastation to help your raid move out of the lethal breath that comes frequently.
- 23 Jan. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.5.
- 21 Dec. 2022: Added Raszageth boss tips.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Page added.
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 8)
- All Trading Post Item Purchases Temporarily Non-Refundable
- Further Hints at Underground Zone in Patch 10.1
- New Book About the Old Gods Added in Patch 10.0.7
- Forbidden Reach Catch-Up Gear in Patch 10.0.7
- Primordial Gems in Patch 10.0.7
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: January 31st
- Lost Ark Roadmap for February and March