Shaman Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Shaman Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Farseer's Cypher — Gain the Earthen Rage (Elemental), Boulderfist (Enhancement); Torrent (Restoration) talent.
- Farseer's Gift — Gain the Aftershock (Elemental), Landslide (Enhancement), Echo of the Elements (Restoration) talent.
- Farseer's Invocation — Gain the Master of the Elements (Elemental), Searing Assault (Enhancement), Ancestral Vigor (Restoration) talent.
- Farseer's Legacy — Gain the Nature's Guardian talent.
- Farseer's Lesson — Gain the Spirit Wolf talent.
- Farseer's Mythos — Gain the Surge of Power (Elemental), Crashing Storm (Enhancement), Flash Flood (Restoration) talent.
- Farseer's Ultimatum — Gain the Unlimited Power (Elemental), Elemental Spirits (Enhancement), High Tide (Restoration) talent.
Shaman Covenant Ability-Enhancing Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Shaman's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
- Bloody Thorn Stalk — Fae Transfusion channel duration and periodic damage frequency reduced by 15%.
- Brooch of the Vale-Spirit — The Mastery effect of Vesper Totem is increased by 200%.
- Crystallized Elemental Heart — Chain Harvest increases the damage of your next 5 Chain Lightning spells by 100%, and the healing of your next 5 Chain Heal spells by 100%.
- Diamondine Vesper — Vesper Totem now lasts for 5 seconds.
- Fossilized Bone Fragments — Casting Primordial Wave increases the damage of your next Lava Burst (Elemental), Lightning Bolt (Enhancement) or healing of your next Healing Wave (Restoration) by 25%.
- Generosity of the Winged Seer — Vesper Totem's damage or healing is increased by 50% for each charge of the Vesper Totem that is consumed.
- Vesperwind Bit — Vesper Totem also grants 20% Haste to its target.
- Weightless Spirit — Vesper Totem's effect allows Unburden to be cast instantly, even if it is on cooldown.
- Wildzeal Wraps — Reduce the cooldown of Vesper Totem by 5 seconds.
Shaman Spell-Empowering Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
Blizzard recently confirmed that most of the Shaman Anima Powers were a remnant of an outdated internal Torghast prototype from over a year ago, and while the spirit of some of those abilities may be seen in future Shaman Anima Powers, no one should expect them to have survived intact.
- All-Consuming Blaze — Fire damage dealt by you and your summons increases the damage the target takes from your Lava Burst by 3%, stacking up to 99 times.
- Ancestral Fury — Bloodlust/ Heroism grants an additional 10% Haste.
- Astral Protection — Astral Shift duration increased by 10 sec.
- Blessing of Ahune — Frost Shock reduces movement speed by an additional 20%, and lasts 6 sec longer.
- By Fire Be Purged — Successfully Purging an enemy casts Lava Burst at them.
- Call of Earth — Increases the damage of your Earth Shock, Earthquake, and Earth Elemental by 40%.
- Call of Fire — Increases the damage of your Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Lava Beam, and Fire Elemental by 20%.
- Call of Lightning — Increases the damage of your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, and Storm Elemental by 30%.
- Call of the Elements — Healing Stream Totem and Searing Totem now last almost forever, and automatically teleport to your current location every 10 sec.
- Chains of Devastation — Casting Chain Heal makes your Chain Lightning instant cast and vice versa.
- Chilled to the Core — Frost Shock reduces all damage the target deals by 25% for 10 sec.
- Consumed by Flame
- Cracking Fissure — Earthquake is 30% larger.
- Deep Tremors — Earth Elemental has a permanent Earthquake attached to it.
- Draining Hex — Hex now drains 2% of the target's maximum health every 2 sec, healing you for the amount drained. This damage will not break Hex.
- Earthen Protector — Cooldown of Earth Elemental reduced by 20%.
- Earthen Resonance — Your Intellect is increased by 10% for each Earthquake you have active.
- Elemental Control — Each Lava Surge (Elemental)/ Stormbringer (Enhancement) buff you consume increases the damage of Lava Burst (Elemental)/ Stormstrike (Enhancement) by 5%. After generating 50 stacks, the cooldown of Lava Burst (Elemental)/ Stormbringer (Enhancement) is reduced by 50%.
- Elemental Preservation — Targets healed by your Healing Stream Totem take 25% reduced damage for 10 sec.
- Elemental Resistance — While Astral Shift is active, you have a 25% chance to resist spells.
- Energetic Totems — Each active totem increases your damage and healing done by 40%.
- Fatal Freeze — Frost Shock instantly kills targets below 10% health.
- Flaming Lance — Anima Lance applies Flame Shock to enemies it strikes.
- Flowing Streams — When Healing Stream Totem heals a target, you also cast a free, instant Chain Heal at the same target.
- Galvanizing Nimbus — Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, and their overloads cause your next Thunderstorm to deal 150% increased damage, stacking up to 30 times.
- Ghostly Speed — Ghost Wolf increases your speed by an additional 20%.
- Heart of the Deathseer — Standing within 10 yards of a totem heals you for 3% of Total Health every 2 seconds.
- Ignan Oblation — Summoning your Fire Elemental/ Storm Elemental causes you to gain Ascendance for 10 sec.
- Improved Healing Surge — Healing Surge restores 100% more health.
- Lingering Reverberations — Earthquake lasts 2 sec longer.
- Magma Fist — Lava Burst knocks the target away from you.
- Mawrats on Ice — Frost Shock freezes Mawrats in a block of ice, killing them instantly.
- Maximum Capacity — Capacitor Totem stun duration increased by 100%, and when Capacitor Totem fades, another Capacitor Totem is automatically dropped in the same place.
- Might of the Worldsplitter — Whenever Earthquake knocks an enemy down, you generate 12 Maelstrom.
- Molten Shock — Earth Shock grants you Lava Surge.
- Mountains Will Fall — Your Mastery now affect Earthquake, allowing it to cause an Elemental Overload ( Mastery: Elemental Overload).
- Quick Burn — Flame Shock's damage over time effect now happens 20% more frequently.
- Ready for Battle — Your first Bloodlust/ Heroism on a floor does not cause the Exhausted/Sated effect, and will apply even if Exhausted/Sated.
- Secret of Living Flame — Fire Elemental lasts indefinitely, but you cannot cast Frost spells. This will prevent you from casting Frost Shock, Elemental Blast, Icefury, and Water Walking.
- Shake the Foundations — Casting Earthquake automatically casts Chain Lightning at 1 random enemy in the Earthquake.
- Soothing Waters — Healing Stream Totem healing amount increased by 100%.
- Static Instability — Stunning or knocking back an enemy increases their damage taken by 25%, permanently.
- Storm Conduit — Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning damage increased by 30%.
- Stream of Life — Capacitor Totem stun duration increased by 100%, and when Capacitor Totem fades, another Capacitor Totem is automatically dropped in the same place.
- Stream of Life — Standing within 10 yards of a totem heals you for 3% of Total Health every 2 sec.
- Tectonic Storm — Chain Lightning always causes an Elemental Overload ( Mastery: Elemental Overload) against enemies standing in your Earthquake.
- Thermal Harmony — Casting Flame Shock also casts Frost Shock.
- Totemic Calling — Placing a totem causes you to drop another, random totem.
- Totemic Slam — Whenever you summon a Totem, it causes an Earthquake at its location.
- Totemic Warrior — Dropping a totem grants your Bloodlust/ Heroism for 5 seconds.
- Tsunami — While below 50%, your healing spells cast 20% faster.
- Unleashed Fury — While under the effects of Bloodlust/ Heroism, also gain Ascendance.
- Unquenchable Flame — Flame Shock lasts forever.
- Unstable Terrain — Earthquake reduces enemies' movement speed by 30%.
- Violent Tremors — Earthquake's damage is increased by 20%, or by 50% if it damages only one enemy.
- Wailing Winds — Wind Shear cooldown reduced by 3 sec.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha 34902.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- New Players Unlock Area Looting at Level 8
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through July 7th
- New Jewelry Color Options for Blood Elves
- Is Path of Ascension the Brawler's Guild of Shadowlands?
- DesMephisto with Only 1 More Plate Item to Go, Probably Finished Today! 99.991% Done
- Extra Elemental Damage from Weapons Working as Intended
- New Realm Connections Are Coming
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: July 2nd