Shaman Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Best Anima Powers for Shamans
As you can see below on this page, there are many Anima Powers available to Shamans (to which you must also add the generic Anima Powers that all classes can use), and they rank differently according to the spec you are playing. For that purpose, we have pages ranking these powers for each spec.
Shaman Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Farseer's Cypher — Gain the Earthen Rage (Elemental), Lashing Flames (Enhancement); Torrent (Restoration) talent.
- Farseer's Gift — Gain the Aftershock (Elemental), Stormflurry (Enhancement), Echo of the Elements (Restoration) talent.
- Farseer's Invocation — Gain the Master of the Elements (Elemental), Elemental Assault (Enhancement), Ancestral Vigor (Restoration) talent.
- Farseer's Legacy — Gain the Nature's Guardian talent.
- Farseer's Lesson — Gain the Spirit Wolf talent.
- Farseer's Mythos — Gain the Surge of Power (Elemental), Crashing Storm (Enhancement), Flash Flood (Restoration) talent.
- Farseer's Ultimatum — Gain the Unlimited Power (Elemental), Elemental Spirits (Enhancement), High Tide (Restoration) talent.
Shaman Covenant Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Shaman's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
You can learn more information about Signature and Covenant Abilities in our guide linked below.
Kyrian Shaman Anima Powers
- Diamondine Vesper — Reduces the cooldown of Vesper Totem by 6.0 seconds.
- Diamondine Vesper — Vesper Totem now lasts for 5 minutes.
- Generosity of the Winged Seer — Vesper Totem's damage or healing is increased by 50% for each charge of the Vesper Totem that is consumed.
- Vesperwind Bit — Vesper Totem will work on 1 additional damage and 1 additional healing events.
- Weightless Spirit — Vesper Totem’s effect allows Unburden to be cast instantly, even if it is on cooldown.
- Wildzeal Wraps — Reduces the cooldown of Vesper Totem by 5 seconds.
Night Fae Shaman Anima Powers
- Seeds of Rampant Growth — Casting Fae Transfusion resets the cooldown of Feral Spirit.
- Bloody Thorn Stalk — Fae Transfusion channel duration and periodic damage frequency reduced by 15%.
- Crystalline Leaf — Fae Transfusion cooldown reduced by 15.0 seconds.
Necrolord Shaman Anima Powers
- Fossilized Bone Fragments — Casting Primordial Wave increases the damage of your next Lava Burst and Lightning Bolt by 25%. Casting Primordial Wave increases the healing of your next Healing Wave by 25%.
- Hourglass of Soul Dust — Primordial Wave has 2 additional charges.
- Splintered Elemental Rod — Each additional Lava Burst generated by Primordial Wave increases your Haste by 10% for 10 seconds.
Venthyr Shaman Anima Powers
- Blood Stained Gauntlet — Critical Strike chance of Chain Harvest increased by 10%.
- Crystallized Elemental Heart — Chain Harvest increases the damage of your next 5 Chain Lightning spells by 100%, and the healing of your next 5 Chain Heal spells by 100%.
- Elemental Conduit — Each friendly target healed by Chain Harvest automatically has Riptide or Flame Shock applied to them.
Other Shaman Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- All-Consuming Blaze — Fire damage dealt by you and your summons increases the damage the target takes from your Lava Burst by 3%, stacking up to 99 times.
- Astral Bulwark — Astral Shift duration increased by 10.0 seconds.
- Blackened Boulder — Stunning or knocking down an enemy increases their damage taken by 25%, permanently.
- Blessing of Ahune — Frost Shock reduces movement speed by an additional 20%, and lasts 6 seconds longer.
- Blood of Heroes — Your first Bloodlust or Heroism on a floor does not cause the Sated/Exhausted effect, and will apply even if Sated/Exhausted.
- By Fire Be Purged — Successfully Purging an enemy casts Lava Burst at them.
- Call of Earth — Increases the damage of your Earth Shock, Earthquake, and Earth Elemental by 40%.
- Call of Fire — Increases the damage of your Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Lava Beam, and Fire Elemental by 20%.
- Call of Lightning — Increases the damage of your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, and Storm Elemental by 30%.
- Chains of Devastation — Casting Chain Heal makes your next Chain Lightning instant cast. Casting Chain Lightning makes your next Chain Heal instant cast.
- Cracking Fissure — Earthquake is 30% larger.
- Deadened Earth — Cooldown of Earth Elemental reduced by 20%.
- Deathseer Choker — Each active totem increases your damage and healing by 5%.
- Deathseer's Satchel — Placing a totem causes you to drop another, random totem.
- Deathseer's Whip — Dropping a totem grants your party 15.0 seconds of Bloodlust/ Heroism. This can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- Deeptremor Stone — Earth Elemental has a permanent Earthquake attached to it.
- Earthen Resonance — Your Intellect is increased by 10% for each Earthquake you have active.
- Elemental Core — Each Lava Surge (Elemental) or Stormbringer (Enhancement) buff you consume increases the damage of Lava Burst (Elemental) or Stormstrike (Enhancement) by 1%. After generating 50 stacks, the cooldown of Lava Burst (Elemental) or Stormstrike (Enhancement) is reduced by 50%.
- Essence of the Ancestors — Bloodlust/ Heroism grants an additional 10% Haste.
- Flames of the Cauldron — Flame Shock's damage over time effect now happens 20% more frequently.
- Flaming Lance — Anima Lance applies Flame Shock to enemies it strikes.
- Flowing Streams — When Healing Stream Totem heals a target, you have a 25% chance to also cast a free, instant Chain Heal at the same target.
- Furious Spirits — While under the effects of Bloodlust/ Heroism, also gain Ascendance.
- Galvanizing Nimbus — Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, and their overloads cause your next Thunderstorm to deal 150% increased damage, stacking up to 30 times.
- Ghost Bone — Ghost Wolf increases your speed by an additional 20%.
- Guardian's Cudgel — Capacitor Totem stun duration increased by 100%, and when Capacitor Totem fades, another Capacitor Totem is automatically dropped in the same place.
- Heart of the Deathseer — Standing within 10 yards of a totem heals you for [ 3% of Total Health ] every 2 seconds.
- Ignan Oblation — Summoning your Fire Elemental or Storm Elemental causes you to gain Ascendance for 10 seconds.
- Improved Healing Surge — Healing Surge restores 100% more health.
- Leeching Lilypad — Hex now damages the target for [ 33% of Spell Power ] Shadow damage every 2 seconds, healing you for the amount drained. This damage will not break Hex.
- Lingering Reverberations — Earthquake lasts 2 seconds longer.
- Magma Fist — Lava Burst knocks the target away from you.
- Might of the Worldsplitter — Whenever Earthquake knocks an enemy down, you generate 12 Maelstrom.
- Molten Shock — Earth Shock grants you Lava Surge.
- Mountains Will Fall — Your Mastery now affects Earthquake, allowing it to cause an Mastery: Elemental Overload.
- Rimeblood — Frost Shock reduces all damage the target deals by 25% for 10 seconds.
- Secret of Living Flame — Fire Elemental lasts indefinitely, but you cannot cast Frost spells.
- Shake the Foundations — Casting Earthquake automatically casts Chain Lightning at 1 random enemies in the Earthquake.
- Shield of Spirits — While Astral Shift is active, you have a 25% chance to resist spells.
- Spike of the Ice Guardian — Frost Shock instantly kills targets below 10% health.
- Storm Conduit — Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning damage increased by 30%.
- Tectonic Storm — Chain Lightning always causes an Mastery: Elemental Overload against enemies standing in your Earthquake.
- Thermal Harmony — Casting Flame Shock also casts Frost Shock.
- Totemic Slam — Whenever you summon a Totem, it causes an Earthquake at its location.
- Tsunami Relic — While below 50% health, your healing spells cast 20% faster.
- Unquenchable Flame — Flame Shock lasts forever.
- Unstable Terrain — Earthquake reduces enemies' movement speed by 30%.
- Untaintable Waters — Targets healed by your Healing Stream Totem and Cloudburst Totem take 25% reduced damage for 10 seconds.
- Vial of Soothing Waters — Healing Stream Totem and Cloudburst Totem healing amount increased by 100%.
- Violent Tremors — Earthquake's damage is increased by 20%, or by 50% if it damages only one enemy.
- Wailing Winds — Wind Shear cooldown reduced by 3.0 seconds.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35167.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha 34902.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)