Demon Hunter Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Demon Hunter Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Slayer's Cypher — Gain the Blind Fury (Havoc), Abyssal Strike (Vengeance) talent.
- Slayer's Gift — Gain the Insatiable Hunger (Havoic), Feast of Souls talent.
- Slayer's Invocation — Gain the Soul Rending talent.
- Slayer's Legacy — Gain the Cycle of Hatred/ Demonic Appetite (Havoc), Concentrated Sigils/ Fallout (Vengeance) talent.
- Slayer's Lesson; Gain the Trail of Ruin (Havoc), Infernal Armor talent.
- Slayer's Mythos — Gain the Unleashed Power (Havoc), Void Reaver talent.
- Slayer's Ultimatum — Gain the Demonic (Havoc), Last Resort (Vengeance) talent.
Demon Hunter Covenant Ability-Enhancing Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Demon Hunter's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
- Deadly Toll — Fodder to the Flame cooldown reduced by 0.1 second.
- Flail of Merkur — Your Steward's Phial of Serenity refreshes the cooldown of Elysian Decree.
- Mask of the Winged Dominator — 20% of the damage dealt by Elysian Decree is returned to you as healing.
- Sacrificial Soul-Ash — The damage of your next Elysian Decree is increased by 10% for every second that you do not cast it while it is on cooldown, up to a maximum of 300% additional damage.
- Scouring Rags of Torghast — Elysian Decree does not incur its cooldown if it hits a Mawrat.
- Searing Deathbrand — Elysian Decree deals 40% more damage.
- Souleater's Claw — Elysian Decree refunds 2 additional Lesser Soul Fragments.
- Stalker Sling — The Hunt cooldown reduced by 0.1 seconds.
Demon Hunter Spell-Empowering Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Blindfold of Focus — Casting Throw Glaive from at least 20 yards away will grant you 100 Fury.
- Cadaverous Eye — Eye Beam (Havoc)/ Fel Devastation (Vengeance) cooldown is reduced by 85% during Metamorphosis.
- Dark Stalker's Draught — Every 5 uses of Blade Dance (Havoc)/ Sigil abilities (Vengeance) will heal you for 50% of your maximum health and refill your Fury.
- Darkglare Medallion — Eye Beam (Havoc)/ Fel Devastation (Vengeance) has a 20% chance to not incur its cooldown.
- Demonglass Curio — The cooldown of Blade Dance (Havoc)/ Sigil abilities (Vengeance) is reduced by 15%.
- Fallen Comrade's Blindfold — Casting Fel Devastation summons an Allied Havoc Demon Hunter who casts Eye Beam (Vengeance). Casting Eye Beam summons an Allied Vengeance Demon Hunter who casts Fel Devastation (Havoc).
- Felborn Pendant — Your first Chaos Strike (Havoc)/ Soul Cleave on a floor deals an additional 750% damage.
- Felborn Shield — Chaos Strike automatically applies Blur (Havoc)/ Soul Cleave automatically applies Demon Spikes (Vengeance). This effect can only occur once every 20 sec.
- Finely-Honed Bone Blades — The damage of Blade Dance (Havoc)/ Sigil of Flame (Vengeance) is increased by 50%.
- Fleetwing — You move 100% faster for 5 sec after casting Fel Rush (Havoc)/ Infernal Strike (Vengeance).
- Forcewing — Fel Rush (Havoc)/ Infernal Strike (Vengeance) range increased by 100%.
- Fury Wrappings — Using Blade Dance (Havoc)/one of your Sigils (Vengeance) increases your chance to dodge by 15% for 8 sec.
- Furywing — Fel Rush (Havoc)/ Infernal Strike (Vengeance) damage is increased by 400%, but it damages you for 15% of your total health if it does not hit an enemy.
- Heart-Piercing Spine — Your next 3 uses of Throw Glaive will always reduce enemy health to at least 50%.
- Immolation Flux — Immolation Aura damage increased by 100%.
- Manafeeder's Bib — Successfully casting Consume Magic heals you for 20% and grants you a random Well Fed Buff.
- Mark of the Ogre — Metamorphosis increases your size, movement speed, and melee range by 100%.
- Phantasmal Iris — Looting Phantasma increases the damage of your next Eye Beam (Havoc)/ Fel Devastation (Vengeance) by 1%.
- Resonant Mawfang — Interrupting with Disrupt deals 10% of the target's health as damage, up to a maximum of 300% of total health.
- Seeker's Rage — Destroying an Ashen Phylactery increases the damage of your next Shear by 20%. This effect stacks up to 100 times.
- Shield of Unending Fury — You are immune to all damage when casting Eye Beam (Havoc)/ Fel Devastation (Vengeance).
- Shifting Signet — Metamorphosis cooldown reduced by 15%.
- Soarstone — You restore 3% health per second while Gliding.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
This article has been updated for Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490.
- 25 May 2020: New Anima Powers introduced in Alpha Build 34490 added.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 2nd
- Optional Crafting Reagents Update: June 2nd
- World First Mythic +28 Tol'Dagor Cleared in Time
- Dredwing Mounts in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through June 5th
- Specific Vendor Corruptions Prediction Theories
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 1st
- Fist of Justice / Ineffable Truth Hotfix Cancelled