Mage Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Best Anima Powers for Mages
As you can see below on this page, there are many Anima Powers available to Mages (to which you must also add the generic Anima Powers that all classes can use), and they rank differently according to the spec you are playing. For that purpose, we have pages ranking these powers for each spec.
Mage Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Archmage's Cypher — Gain the Amplification (Arcane), Bone Chilling (Frost), Firestarter (Fire) talent.
- Archmage's Gift — Gain the Master of Time (Arcane), Glacial Insulation (Frost), Blazing Soul (Fire) talent.
- Archmage's Invocation — Gain the Resonance (Arcane), Frozen Touch (Frost), Flame On (Fire) talent.
- Archmage's Legacy — Gain the Chrono Shift (Arcane), Frigid Winds (Frost), Frenetic Speed (Fire) talent.
- Archmage's Lesson — Gain the Incanter's Flow talent.
- Archmage's Mythos — Gain the Reverberate (Arcane), Freezing Rain (Frost), Flame Patch (Fire) talent.
- Archmage's Ultimatum — Gain the Overpowered (Arcane), Thermal Void (Frost), Kindling (Fire) talent.
Mage Covenant Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Mage's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
You can learn more information about Signature and Covenant Abilities in our guide linked below.
Kyrian Mage Anima Powers
- Anima-Flecked Topaz — Reduces the cooldown of Radiant Spark by 5 seconds.
- Long-Forbidden Words — Radiant Spark can be cast instantly and interrupts spellcasting.
- Scroll of the Arcane Meditator — Radiant Spark’s initial damage is increased by 100%.
- Urael's Finality — After hitting an enemy with Radiant Spark, the damage of your 4th subsequent direct damage spell against that target is increased by an additional 600%.
- Winged Curio — Extend the duration of Radiant Spark by 4 seconds.
- Wizard's Prayer — 800% of the damage dealt by Radiant Spark is returned as healing to the Mage's party.
Night Fae Mage Anima Powers
- Fae Concentration — Shifting Power can be cast while moving and you gain 40% movement speed for the duration.
- Fae Tendrils — Shifting Power entangles enemies it hits, rooting them in place for 5 seconds.
- Infinite Power — Increases Shifting Power damage by 10%.
Necrolord Mage Anima Powers
- Chilling Touch — Deathborne creates a frozen storm around you that slows enemy movement speed by 40% and deals 40 Frost damage every 1 second to enemies inside the area.
- One With Death — Reduces the cooldown of Deathborne by 50%.
- Power Overwhelming — Deathborne grants an additional 5% spell damage.
Venthyr Mage Anima Powers
- Lingering Torments — Increases Mirrors of Torment damage by 10%.
- Malevolence — Mirrors of Torment can be cast instantly and if a mirror kills an enemy its cooldown is reset.
- Maliced Rumination — Mirrors of Torment's final mirror will now damage, root, and silence all nearby enemies.
- Touch of the Unseen — Door of Shadows heals you for 20% of your maximum health.
Other Mage Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Art of the Blinkmage — Blink no longer has a cooldown or mana cost, but your movement speed is now capped at 3 yards per second.
- Bombardier's Etching — Damaging an enemy with Arcane Explosion automatically applies Prismatic Barrier. Damaging an enemy with Flamestrike automatically applies Blazing Barrier. Damaging an enemy with Blizzard automatically applies Ice Barrier. This effect can only occur once every 20 seconds.
- Bottled Tesseract — Alter Time's maximum duration is increased by 5 seconds.
- Clouded Diamond — Blinking leaves a Mirror Image behind. This Mirror Image lasts for 10 seconds.
- Constellation Shield — Interrupting an enemy's spell cast reduces your damage taken by 15% for 20 seconds.
- Creeping Freeze — Moving during Ice Block spreads a freezing pulse, causing nearby enemies to take Frost damage and become trapped in ice for 8 seconds.
- Echoes of Elisande — Time Warp also increases the rate at which time passes by 30%.
- Maldo's Enchanted Cane — Polymorphing an enemy grants you Prismatic Barrier (Arcane), Blazing Barrier (Fire), or Ice Barrier (Frost).This has a 45-second cooldown, reduced per stack of this power.
- Pandemonium Lens — The radius of Arcane Explosion, Flamestrike, and Blizzard is increased by 4 yards.
- Resolute Medallion — The absorb of your Barrier spells is increased by 40%.
- Runecloth Wrappings — The damage of Arcane Blast (Arcane), Fireball (Fire), and Frostbolt (Frost) is increased by 2,000% when you cast it while Invisible.
- Sapphire Prism — Mirror Image summons 1 additional copy of yourself.
- Scroll of Explosure — Damaging an enemy with Arcane Explosion increases the damage it takes from all sources by 15% for 10 seconds.
- Timebreaker's Paradox — Time Warp lasts 300% longer, but causes all affected players to die at the end.
- Timeweaver's Needle — Spells cast during Alter Time reduces your remaining cooldowns of all spells by 1 second.
- Triune Ward — Casting any Barrier spell grants the effects of Blazing Barrier, Ice Barrier, and Prismatic Barrier.
- Wand Grease — The cast time of Arcane Blast (Arcane), Fireball (Fire) or Frostbolt is reduced by 0.3 seconds.
- Whizzard Hat — Killing a creature with Arcane Explosion, Flamestrike, or Blizzard increases your Haste by 10% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35522.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35167.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34902.
- 23 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34821.
- 25 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- Shadowlands 9.2 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 10 and 11
- Eyes of the Wolf Calia Menethil Quest in Patch 9.2.5
- Everything We Know About the Shrouded Affix in Shadowlands Season 4
- New Oribos Portals in Patch 9.2.5
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th