Warlock Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Best Anima Powers for Warlocks
As you can see below on this page, there are many Anima Powers available to Warlocks (to which you must also add the generic Anima Powers that all classes can use), and they rank differently according to the spec you are playing. For that purpose, we have pages ranking these powers for each spec.
Warlock Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Netherlord's Cypher — Gain the Nightfall (Affliction), Dreadlash (Demonology), Flashover (Destruction) talent.
- Netherlord's Gift — Gain the Writhe in Agony (Affliction), Demonic Calling (Demonology), Reverse Entropy (Destruction) talent.
- Netherlord's Invocation — Gain the Sow the Seeds (Affliction), From the Shadows (Demonology), Inferno (Destruction) talent.
- Netherlord's Legacy — Gain the Darkfury talent.
- Netherlord's Lesson — Gain the Demon Skin talent.
- Netherlord's Mythos — Gain the Shadow Embrace (Affliction), Soul Conduit (Demonology), Roaring Blaze (Destruction) talent.
- Netherlord's Ultimatum — Gain the Soul Conduit (Affliction/Destruction), Sacrificed Souls (Demonology) talent.
Warlock Covenant Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Warlock's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
You can learn more information about Signature and Covenant Abilities in our guide linked below.
Kyrian Warlock Anima Powers
- Ash and Anima — Scouring Tithe finishes its entire effect in 65% less time.
- Indebting Word — Increase Scouring Tithe’s periodic damage by 75%.
- Languishing Soul Detritus — When Scouring Tithe generates Soul Shards, gain 100% increased movement speed and 100% critical strike chance for 10 seconds.
- Shard of Slath'gerrar — Scouring Tithe can be cast instantly.
- Tithing Dish — If an enemy dies while under the effects of Scouring Tithe, they instantly grant 25 Phantasma to all players.
- Tome of Taking — Reduces the cooldown of Scouring Tithe by 6 seconds.
Night Fae Warlock Anima Powers
- Accursed Hand Wraps — Casting Soul Rot increases the damage of your Drain Life spell by 200% for 8 seconds.
- Idol of Lost Souls — Soul Rot applies to 1 additional target.
- Withered Root Cluster — Reduces the cooldown of Soul Rot by 10.0 seconds.
Necrolord Warlock Anima Powers
- Depleted Soul Vessel — Decimating Bolt's bonus to Demonbolt now applies to an additional 3 casts.
- Satchel of Soul Dust — Decimating Bolt's bonus to Demonbolt is increased by 50%.
- Smoking Ash Pile — Casting Decimating Bolt increases your critical strike chance by 15% and your critical damage dealt by 15% for 12 seconds.
Venthyr Warlock Anima Powers
- Contained Perpetual Explosion — Impending Catastrophe's final explosion damage is increased by 10% for each enemy target hit on the way to its destination.
- Glass Eye of Perfection — Impending Catastrophe range increased by 10 yards.
- Unstable Containment Crystal — Impending Catastrophe now also summons a Darkglare (Affliction), Demonic Tyrant (Demonology), Infernal (Destruction).
Other Warlock Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Blood-Stained Dagger — Health Funnel also reduces your pet's damage taken by 10% for 10 seconds.
- Bottled Shadow — Gaining a stack of Soul Remnant's Blessing increases your pet's damage by 200% for 15 seconds.
- Choking Chains — Your Summon Demon spells are now instant.
- Claw of Endereth — Drain Life drains the same amount of health 10% faster.
- Crystal of Perpetual Displacement — Reduces the cooldown of Demonic Circle: Teleport by 8.0 seconds.
- Darkwhisper Signet — Summon Darkglare and Summon Demonic Tyrant and Summon Infernal summons 1 extra demon.
- Detonation Torch — The radius of Seed of Corruption (Affliction), Implosion (Demonology) and Rain of Fire (Destruction) is increased by 20%.
- Disembodied Tongue — Every enemy within 40 yards that is afflicted by Curse of Tongues grants you 5% Haste.
- Dissolving Vial — Corruption also reduces enemy movement speed by 60%.
- Glutton's Guise — Casting Malefic Rapture (Affliction), Call Dreadstalkers (Demonology), Chaos Bolt (Destruction) instantly grants you 5 Phantasma.
- Inferno Skewers — Seed of Corruption (Affliction), Implosion (Demonology) and Rain of Fire (Destruction) chance to critically strike is increased by 25%.
- Mark of Borrowed Power
- Pact of Infernal Intimacy — Your summoned demons gain 100% health and damage immediately, and every time you ascend a floor. This bonus is lost when the demon dies or is dismissed.
- Pact of Thickness — Your primary summoned demons have 25% more health.
- Realmlord's Insignia — Reduces the cooldown of Summon Darkglare (Affliction), Summon Demonic Tyrant (Demonology) and Summon Infernal (Destruction) by 10%.
- Shadowed Shortblade — Shadowfury stun duration increased by 100%.
- Smoking Shard of Teleportation — Using Demonic Circle: Teleport or your Demonic Gateway reduces all damage you take by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Soul Platter — The duration of your Summon Darkglare (Affliction), Summon Demonic Tyrant (Demonology) and Summon Infernal (Destruction) is increased by 100%, but it has a 50% chance to consume one of your Soul Remnants when summoned. If a Soul Remnant is consumed, the Darkglare's/ Demonic Tyrant's/Infernal's damage is also increased by 100%.
- Soulvoid Bag — Creatures that die while affected by Corruption have a 5% chance to grant a Soul Remnant.
- Tainted Blood Vial — Your Malefic Rapture (Affliction), Hand of Gul'dan (Demonology), Chaos Bolt (Destruction) no longer consumes any Soul Shards, but instead will cost you 10% of your current remaining health.
- Thirsting Chain — Drain Life healing increased by 20%.
- Void Etched Talisman — Using a Healthstone increases all healing taken by 50% for 30 seconds.
- Whispers of the Jailer — Fear duration increased by 3 seconds.
- Zovaal's Resolution — Unending Resolve duration increased by 1,000%.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 06 Dec. 2020: Minor fixes for outdated Anima Powers.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35256.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35167.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34902.
- 16 Jun. 2020: Updated with new Anima Powers.
- 25 May 2020: Added new Anima Powers and updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- The Grim Fate of Mekgineer Thermaplugg in Patch 9.1
- Pirate Dragon Mount: Yay or Nay?
- Shadowlands 9.0.5 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings and Analysis: Week 6: Major and Chaotic Changes
- The Lucky Ones: 2 Mounts from 1 Gul'dan Kill, Somehow Beaten by an Insane Paragon Chest
- Character Transfers Temporarily Closed in WoW Classic
- Will Torghast Have a New Currency in Patch 9.1?
- The Lowest Mythic Wipe in WoW History?
- Patch 9.1 Raid Testing Schedule: April 22nd