Warlock Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Warlock Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Netherlord's Cypher — Gain the Nightfall (Affliction), Dreadlash (Demonology), Flashover (Destruction) talent.
- Netherlord's Gift — Gain the Writhe in Agony (Affliction), Demonic Calling (Demonology), Reverse Entropy (Destruction) talent.
- Netherlord's Invocation — Gain the Sow the Seeds (Affliction), From the Shadows (Demonology), Inferno (Destruction) talent.
- Netherlord's Legacy — Gain the Darkfury talent.
- Netherlord's Lesson — Gain the Demon Skin talent.
- Netherlord's Mythos — Gain the Shadow Embrace (Affliction), Soul Conduit (Demonology), Roaring Blaze (Destruction) talent.
- Netherlord's Ultimatum — Gain the Soul Conduit (Affliction/Destruction), Sacrificed Souls (Demonology) talent.
Warlock Covenant Ability-Enhancing Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Warlock's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
- Ash and Anima — Scouring Tithe finishes its entire effect in 65% less time.
- Indebting Word — Increase Scouring Tithe's periodic damage by 75%.
- Languishing Soul Detritus — Increase the duration of Scouring Tithe by 200%.
- Shard of Slath'gerrar — Scouring Tithe can be cast instantly.
- Tithing Dish — If an enemy dies while under the effects of Scouring Tithe, they instantly grant 25 Phantasma to all players.
- Tome of Taking — Reduce the cooldown of Scouring Tithe by 6 seconds.
Warlock Spell-Empowering Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Blood-Stained Dagger — Health Funnel also reduces your pet's damage taken by 10% for 10 seconds.
- Bottled Shadow — Gaining a stack of Soul's Blessing increases your pet's damage by 200% for 15 seconds.
- Claw of Endereth — Drain Life drains the same amount of health 10% faster.
- Crystal of Perpetual Displacement: Reduce the cooldown of Demonic Circle: Teleport by 8 seconds.
- Darkwhisper Signet — Summon Darkglare (Affliction), Summon Demonic Tyrant (Demonology), Summon Infernal (Destruction) summons 1 extra demon.
- Detonation Torch — The radius of Seed of Corruption (Affliction), Implosion (Demonology), Rain of Fire (Destruction) is increased by 20%.
- Disembodied Tongue — Every enemy within 40 yards that is afflicted by Curse of Tongues grants you 5% Haste.
- Dissolving Vial — Corruption also reduces enemy movement speed by 60%.
- Eye of Endereth — The damage of your Corruption is increased for each Freed Soul you have in your possession, up to a maximum of 250%.
- Glutton's Guise — Striking an enemy with Malefic Rapture (Affliction), Call Dreadstalkers (Demonology), Chaos Bolt (Destruction) instantly grants you 5 Phantasma.
- Chaotic Effigy — Breaking an Ashen Phylactery increases the damage of your next Shadow Bolt (Affliction/Demonology), Incinerate (Destruction) by 20%. This effect stacks up to 100 times.
- Choking Chains — Your Summon Demon spells are now instant.
- Inferno Skewers — Seed of Corruption (Affliction), Implosion (Demonology), Rain of Fire (Destruction) chance to critically strike is increased by 25%.
- Kiss of Recklessness — Curse of Recklessness no longer increases your enemies' power.
- Mark of Borrowed Power — Soul Wrack (Affliction), Call Dreadstalkers (Demonology), Chaos Bolt (Destruction) has a 15% chance to refund 5 Soul Shards on completion (Affliction), refund 2 Soul Shards and reset its cooldown (Demonology), refund 2 Soul Shards (Destruction).
- Pact of Thickness — Your summoned demons have 25% more health.
- Realmlord's Insignia — Reduce the cooldown of Summon Darkglare (Affliction), Summon Demonic Tyrant (Demonology), Summon Infernal (Destruction) by 10%.
- Shadowed Shortblade — Shadowfury stun duration increased by 100%.
- Smoking Shard of Teleportation — Using Demonic Circle: Teleport or your Demonic Gateway reduces all damage you take by 50 for 10 seconds.
- Soul Platter — The duration of your Summon Darkglare (Affliction), Summon Demonic Tyrant (Demonology), Summon Infernal (Destruction) is increased by 100%, but it has a 50% chance to consume one of your Freed Souls when summoned. If a soul is consumed Darkglare's (Affliction), Demonic Tyrant's (Demonology), Infernal's (Destruction) damage is also increased by 100%.
- Soulvoid Bag — Creatures that die while affected by Corruption have a 5% chance to grant a Freed Soul.
- Tainted Blood Vial — Your Malefic Rapture (Affliction)/ Hand of Gul'dan (Demonology)/ Chaos Bolt (Destruction) no longer consume any Soul Shards, but instead cost you 50% of your current remaining health.
- Thirsting Chain — Drain Life healing increased by 20%.
- Void Etched Talisman — Using a Healthstone increases all healing taken by 50% for 30 seconds.
- Visage of Lethality — Fear instantly kills Mawrats.
- Whispers of the Jailer — Fear duration increased by 3 seconds.
- Zovaal's Resolution — Unending Resolve duration increased by 1,000%.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
This article has been updated for Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490.
- 25 May 2020: Added new Anima Powers and updated for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 2nd
- Optional Crafting Reagents Update: June 2nd
- World First Mythic +28 Tol'Dagor Cleared in Time
- Dredwing Mounts in Shadowlands
- List of Corruption Effects on Sale Through June 5th
- Specific Vendor Corruptions Prediction Theories
- Patch 8.3 Hotfixes: June 1st
- Fist of Justice / Ineffable Truth Hotfix Cancelled