Mistweaver Monk PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Shadowlands / 9.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Mistweaver Monk PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Monks.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Mistweaver Monk.
- Venthyr is the best Covenant you can choose. This gives you more crowd control and a reduction in interrupts on you.
- Kyrian is another good Covenant to choose. This gives you strong abilities that increase your Mastery and give you additional self-healing.
Best Soulbinds for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
Soulbinds are unlocked as you progress your character with a Covenant. These unlock powerful paths that can be taken to give you powerful spells, important passives, etc. Here is the Soulbind and path you should take if you chose Kyrian.
Best Conduits for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
- Imbued Reflections makes your already strong Covenant Ability even stronger. This will make your healing output when Fallen Order is active even higher.
- Resplendent Mist is great for just increasing your overall healing output.
- Nourishing Chi makes Life Cocoon gives you even more additional healing to the target.
Best Endurance Conduits for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
- Fortifying Ingredients gives you a shield when you use Fortifying Brew. This is crucial for increasing your survivability.
- Harm Denial increases your overall healing output with Expel Harm.
- Grounding Breath is another good choice for when teams focus you.
Best Finesse Conduits for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
- Lingering Numbness is great for slowing enemies that you used Paralysis on.
- Dizzying Tumble is also useful for when you have to use Leg Sweep to stun enemies who are targeting you.
Best Legendaries for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Mistweaver Monk.
- Tear of Morning is the best legendary for Mistweaver Monks. This increases your overall healing output and is great to have in every single matchup.
- Escape from Reality allows you to use Transcendence: Transfer again after you have used it. This is great versus teams that you think will be focusing you.
- Sephuz's Proclamation is also a legendary that will find play. This reduces the duration of incoming crowd control and increases your secondary stats. The reason why this is not the best is because the effect can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- 19 Nov. 2020: Updated Best Covenant
- Updated Soulbinds
- 17 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Train Your Mechanics-Dodging Skills With This New Browser Game!
- Easy and Low-Effort, 3-Button 50-60 Leveling Method
- What's New in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705?
- The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 12
- Death Knight / Druid / Mage / Monk / Priest / Warrior Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- How to Easily Avoid Mythic Kil'jaeden Knockback
- Vengeance for Teldrassil (Denied BlizzConline 2021 Storytelling Contest Submission)
- WoW Classic Achievements Addon