Mistweaver Monk PvP Best Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits, and Legendary Powers (Dragonflight / 10.0.2)
On this page, you will find information about which Covenant you should be unlocking. After choosing your Covenant, you will have to unlock your best Soulbind and collect Conduits. This page will outline which of these is the best, including the correct Soulbind path you should choose. Finally, we will tell you which Legendary Powers are the best to have for PvP and in which situations you should be swapping them.
This page is part of our Mistweaver Monk PvP Guide.
Best Covenant for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
Since 10.0, Covenant spells and abilities that are not talents will be disabled outside of Shadowlands zones!
For more information about what Covenants bring you, please refer to our page about Covenant abilities for Monks.
It is important to choose the correct Covenant, as it has many impacts on your gameplay. Your Covenant will give you both a Covenant ability and a class ability. The next choice you have will be Soulbinds and Conduits. All of these are Covenant-specific and they are different based on which you choose. Here are the best Covenants for Mistweaver Monk.
- Necrolord is the best Covenant you can choose. This is the more defensive option, allowing you to survive easier versus teams that focus you.
- Kyrian is another good Covenant to choose. This gives you more defensive options, as well as Soulbinds that will greatly increase your healing output.
Best Soulbinds for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
As talked about earlier, Necrolord gives you more defensive options, allowing you to survive stun setups on you a bit more easily. The Soulbind path should look as follows if you chose Necrolord.
At the end of this path, you pick up Ooz's Frictionless Coating and Ultimate Form. Both of these are shields that will help with increasing your survivability.
Kyrian is another great option. If you choose Kyrian, you have the option to use one Soulbind that gives more healing or one that will help you defensively. Here is the Soulbind path you should follow if you want to maximize your healing output:
At the end of this path, you will have gained a large amount of Mastery through Combat Meditation and additional health from Newfound Resolve.
Another Soulbind option with Kyrian is the defensive option. This tree is extremely helpful when you think you will be the primary target for the other team. Here is what that Soulbind path looks like:
This is an extremely defensive Soulbind, but you are still able to use your best Potency conduits. This path gives you strong passives, such as Forgelite Filter, Sparkling Driftglobe Core, and Reactive Retrofitting.
Best Conduits for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
Conduits are passive buffs that you can use to fill empty slots in your Soulbind Trees. There are three types of Conduits: Potency, Endurance, and Finesse. Here are the best Conduits for each of those different types:
Best Potency Conduits for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
- Bone Marrow Hops makes your already strong Necrolord ability even stronger. This will make your healing output even better when you use Bonedust Brew.
- Resplendent Mist is great for just increasing your overall healing output.
- Nourishing Chi makes Life Cocoon gives you even more additional healing to the target.
Best Endurance Conduits for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
- Fortifying Ingredients gives you a shield when you use Fortifying Brew. This is crucial for increasing your survivability.
- Harm Denial increases your overall healing output with Expel Harm.
- Grounding Breath is another good choice for when teams focus you.
Best Finesse Conduits for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
- Lingering Numbness is great for slowing enemies that you used Paralysis on.
- Dizzying Tumble is also useful for when you have to use Leg Sweep to stun enemies who are targeting you.
Best Legendaries for Mistweaver Monks in PvP
Legendaries have many different effects and some can alter how you should use some of your abilities. For more information on Legendaries, check out our general guide on them.
Here are the best Legendaries for a Mistweaver Monk.
- Clouded Focus is the best Legendary for Mistweaver Monks. This Legendary drastically increases your overall healing output and should be used against any team that will be focusing one target.
- Sephuz's Proclamation is also a Legendary that will find play. This reduces the duration of incoming crowd control and increases your secondary stats. This should be used against teams that rely on setting up crowd control to win, such as Jungle or RMP.
In addition to these Legendaries, Unity allows players to also equip their Covenant Legendary. As a Mistweaver Monk you should be playing Necrolord, which means you will be gaining the Bountiful Brew Power.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Reviewed for Dragonflight Season 1 PvP Season.
- 21 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- 01 Aug. 2022: Reviewed for Shadowlands Season 4.
- 31 May 2022: Reviewed for Patch 9.2.5.
- 23 Feb. 2021: Updated Best Conduits.
- Updated Best Legendaries.
- 10 Nov. 2021: Reviewed for Patch 9.1.5.
- 02 Jul. 2021: Updated Best Covenant.
- Updated Soulbind Path.
- Updated Best Legendary.
- 08 Mar. 2021: Updated Best Covenants.
- Updated Best Legendaries.
- 19 Nov. 2020: Updated Best Covenant
- Updated Soulbinds
- 17 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- World Boss Bazual Available During the Week of March 22nd
- Baine Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Orc and Human Heritage Armor Cutscenes
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch