Paladin Anima Powers for Torghast in Shadowlands
Best Anima Powers for Paladins
As you can see below on this page, there are many Anima Powers available to Paladins (to which you must also add the generic Anima Powers that all classes can use), and they rank differently according to the spec you are playing. For that purpose, we have pages ranking these powers for each spec.
Paladin Talent-Granting Anima Powers
These Anima Powers grant you access to additional talents in the same row. If you already have that talent, you may select another talent in the same row.
- Highlord's Cypher — Gain access to the Crusader's Might (Holy), Holy Shield (Protection), Zeal (Retribution) talent.
- Highlord's Gift — Gain access to the Unbreakable Spirit (Holy), First Avenger (Protection), Fires of Justice (Retribution) talent.
- Highlord's Invocation — Gain the Unbreakable Spirit talent.
- Highlord's Legacy — Gain the Divine Purpose talent.
- Highlord's Lesson — Gain the Fist of Justice talent.
- Highlord's Mythos — Gain the Sanctified Wrath (Holy), Judgment of Light (Protection), Selfless Healer (Retribution) talent.
- Highlord's Ultimatum — Gain the Sanctified Wrath (Holy), Hand of the Protector (Protection), Selfless Healer (Retribution) talent.
Paladin Covenant Anima Powers
These Anima Powers empower your Paladin's Covenant Abilities in various ways.
You can learn more information about Signature and Covenant Abilities in our guide linked below.
Kyrian Paladin Anima Powers
- Belt of the Mawsworn Avenger — You cast Divine Toll when Avenging Wrath begins and ends.
- Big Clapper — Casting Divine Toll stuns all enemies within 30 yards for 3 seconds.
- Ember of the Carillon — Reduces the cooldown of Divine Toll by 10 seconds.
Night Fae Paladin Anima Powers
- Calibrated Sextant — Blessing of the Seasons
additionally grants 300 secondary stat.
- Summer: Critical Strike;
- Autumn: Haste;
- Winter: Versatility;
- Spring: Mastery.
- Dried Fire Flower — Blessing of Summer damage is increased by 100%.
- Pristine Fallen Leaf — Blessing of Autumn's duration is increased by 100%.
Necrolord Paladin Anima Powers
- Darkened Ember — Vanquisher's Hammer generates 2 Holy Power.
- Tome of the Vanquished — Vanquisher's Hammer triggers an additional Light of Dawn (Holy), Shield of the Righteous (Protection), Divine Storm (Retribution).
- Worn Leather Strap — Cooldown of Vanquisher's Hammer reduced by 3 seconds.
Venthyr Paladin Anima Powers
- Hallowed Candle — Ashen Hallow deals 50% increased damage or healing when there are 3 or fewer targets.
- Hallowed Silverglass — Casting Hammer of Wrath, Judgment, or Holy Shock within Ashen Hallow triggers its damage and healing.
- Undead Bone Ash — Hammer of Wrath reduces Ashen Hallow's cooldown by 3 seconds.
Other Paladin Anima Powers
Anima Powers listed here drastically empower your class abilities and allow for unique interactions between them.
- Ancient Writ of Order — Holy Power spending abilities are 15% more effective.
- Badge of the Mad Paragon — Hammer of Wrath extends Avenging Wrath by 3 seconds.
- Blood Beacon — Every 10 seconds in combat, you gain 1 Holy Power. Stacking this power reduces the time rather than increases the Holy Power.
- Coldheart Plume — During Avenging Wrath, prevent 50% of damage from enemies. That damage will be dealt to you when Avenging Wrath ends, if the enemy that dealt it is alive.
- Defiled Prayer Beads — The cooldowns of Blessings are reduced by 25%.
- Faintly Glowing Ember — Avenging Wrath and Forbearance abilities fill your Holy Power.
- Gavel of True Judgment — The first time you Judge a target, it has a 50% chance to be deemed Unworthy, permanently reducing its damage and health by 20%
- Golden Plume — The effects of Crusade are increased by 10% per stack. The effects of Avenging Wrath are increased by 100%.
- Mark of Conk-quest — Hammer of Wrath makes your next Holy Power spending ability 50% more effective.
- Negative Energy Token — Judgment has a 30% chance to allow Hammer of Wrath to be cast on any target for 5 seconds.
- Of Dusk and Dawn — When you reach 5 Holy Power, you gain Blessing of the Dawn. When you reach 0 Holy Power, you gain Blessing of Dusk. Blessing of Dawn increases damage by 15% for 10 seconds. Blessing of Dusk reduces damage taken by 15% for 10 seconds.
- Pendrake's Brooch — When a party member is damaged below 50% health, you cast Blessing of Sacrifice on them. Cannot happen more than once every 45 seconds.
- Pendrake's Locket — Damage taken from Blessing of Sacrifice is reduced by 80%, and increases your Strength/Intellect for 10 seconds, based on the amount of damage.
- Pendrake's Shattered Aegis — Divine Shield protects everyone in your party.
- Pendrake's Visor — Once every 45 seconds, Word of Glory applies Blessing of Spellwarding.
- Radiant Essence — Forbearance increases damage dealt by 25%.
- Ring of Unburdening — Abilities cost 1 fewer Holy Power.
- Shard of Milkglass — Dealing a killing blow, or healing a target below 20% health, grants Seraphim.
- Shattered Gauntlet — Hammer of Wrath deals 30% increased damage.
- Small Smooth Spike — Hammer of Wrath has 3 extra charges.
- Soul-Touched Reins — Grand Crusader, Art of War, and Infusion of Light reduce the remaining cooldown of Divine Steed by 5 seconds.
- Soul-Touched Spurs — Divine Steed duration increased by 3 seconds.
- Soulforged Censer — When an enemy dies within Consecration, you gain 20% damage and healing for 10 seconds.
- Soulsteel Hasp — The cooldown of Divine Shield is reduced by 60%.
- Theory of Justice — Hammer of Wrath has a 15% chance to cast Hammer of Justice on the target.
- Thread of Beads — Your next 3 Lay on Hands have no cooldown.
- Vestige of Hope — The cooldowns of Judgment and Holy Shock are reduced by 1.5 seconds.
- Winged Medallion — For the first 30 seconds of each floor, you have Avenging Wrath.
Other Class-Specific Anima Powers
Below, you will find links to other class-specific Anima Powers coming in Shadowlands.
- 05 Dec. 2020: Blood Beacon fixes.
- 04 Dec. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands.
- 24 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35167.
- 03 Jul. 2020: Updated with new Anima Powers added in Alpha Build 34972.
- 26 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34902.
- 23 Jun. 2020: Updated for Alpha Build 34821.
- 25 May 2020: New Anima Powers added and reviewed for Alpha Build 34490.
- 17 May 2020: Fixed intro.
- 15 May 2020: Reviewed for Alpha Build 34365.
- 13 May 2020: Guide added.
- Lead Cinematic Designer Revisits the Original Black Temple Trailer
- World of Warcraft on Game Pass: How Would It Work?
- Potential Impact of the Microsoft Acquisition on the Future of WoW
- Blizzard on Tier Set Design in Patch 9.2
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Reportedly Leaving the Company After Microsoft Acquisition is Complete
- Microsoft + Activision Blizzard Acquistion Memes and Funny Images
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3, Patch 2.5.3 Notes
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff