Shadowlands Mythic+ Season 1 Guide
On this page, you will find everything related to Mythic Season 1 in Shadowlands, including affix changes, new affixes, and rewards.
Welcome to our guide to Shadowlands Mythic Season One that begins November 10, two weeks after Shadowlands launches. Here, you will find changes pertaining to the loot from End-of-Run chests in Mythic+ and existing Keystone Affixes. We also list the new affixes introduced in Shadowlands and explain what they do. In the end, you will find rewards that you can claim in Season 1.
The End-of-Run chests in Mythic+ will only reward a single piece of gear at the end of each run in Shadowlands.
Mythic Dungeon Rewards
The End-of-Run rewards are capped below Heroic difficulty Castle Nathria loot at Item Level 210. The weekly chest loot is capped at Item Level 226 and it is enough to complete a Mythic +14 run to claim Item Level 226 loot the following week.
|Difficulty Level||End-of-Reward Item Level||Weekly Reward Item Level|
The Great Vault
The Shadowlands Weekly Chest requires you to clear a certain number of Mythic dungeons per week to receive items in the Dungeons category. You can find more details about the Great Vault and the requirements in our separate guide.
Removed Keystone Affixes
Keystone Affix Changes
- Bursting is now a Magic effect that can be dispelled. Damage is now a flat amount that scales with keystone level, rather than a percentage of players' maximum health.
- Volcanic damage is now a flat amount that scales with keystone level, rather than a percentage of players' maximum health. Additionally, players hit are now knocked high into the air.
- Sanguine: Duration reduced to 20 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Grievous: Damage is now a flat amount that scales with keystone level, rather than a percentage of players' maximum health. Non-periodic heals remove 1 application of Grievous Wound.
- Explosive: Now appear slightly farther away from enemies that summon them.
New Keystone Affixes
In this section, you will find all the new affixes that are coming in Shadowlands. Note that some of the information may be incomplete because they have not been properly tested on the Beta yet.
Prideful Keystone Affix
- Players overflow with pride as they defeat non-boss enemies, eventually forming a Manifestation of Pride. Defeating this Manifestation greatly empowers players.
The general philosophy is to make this affix easy because players will still be learning the new dungeons at the beginning of the expansion.
Prideful is literally single-target Reaping. Every 20% on the progress bar, a Manifestation of Pride will spawn that you must defeat to gain Prideful that increases Mana Regeneration by 5% per second, damage dealt by 30%, and Movement Speed by 60% for 60 seconds.
The Manifestation of Pride has two abilities. The first one is a stacking debuff that inflicts group-wide Are-of-Effect damage every 2 seconds and gives the group Prideful when the manifestation is defeated. The second ability inflicts damage in an X-shape around a random player after 4 seconds, and must be dodged by the rest of the group because it stuns them for 2 seconds.
- Bursting With Pride — Overflowing pride inflicts 1 Shadow damage to players within 60 yards every 2 seconds. Damage is increased by 40% with each cast. Upon defeat, all players become Prideful for 60 seconds.
- Belligerent Boast — The manifestation incites players about their accomplishments. After 4 seconds, they boast in multiple directions, inflicting 25 Shadow damage to other players and stunning them for 2 seconds.
Inspiring (Level 4 Keystone Affix)
Some non-boss enemies have an inspiring presence that strengthens their allies.
The affix works just like tide emissaries from Beguiling.
Spiteful (Level 4 Keystone Affix)
Fiends rise from the corpses of non-boss enemies and pursue random players.
The affix spawns Spiteful Shades that inflict heavy melee damage.
Storming (Level 7 Keystone Affix)
While in combat, enemies periodically summon damaging whirlwinds.
Storming summons whirlwinds that inflict damage and knock back players, preventing all action.
Weapon Swapping in Mythic Dungeons
Gear swapping in Mythic Dungeons is limited to weapons in Shadowlands.
Mythic Season 1 Achievements and Rewards
Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season One requires you to complete all Shadowlands Season 1 dungeons at Mythic 10 Level or higher, within the time limit, and rewards The Sinful title.
- 16 Sep. 2020: Updated with new end-of-dungeon and weekly chest rewards.
- 29 Aug. 2020: Added note about the removal of Skittish and Teeming.
- 28 Aug. 2020: Added Season start.
- 23 Aug. 2020: Added links to the Great Vault.
- 22 Aug. 2020: Updated for the latest blog post by Blizzard, added Prideful details.
- 15 Aug. 2020: Guide added.
- Hunter Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Shaman Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warlock Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Mage Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Death Knight Shadowlands Beta Class Changes for September 23rd
- Warrior Class Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd
- Demon Hunter Covenant Ability Tuning: September 23rd
- Significant Monk Changes on the Shadowlands Beta for September 23rd