Brewmaster Monk Tank Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Brewmaster Monk for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
This page will be a rough outline of the bosses and mechanics in the Crucible of Storms raid from a Brewmaster Monk and general tank point of view.
The Restless Cabal
You should wait a couple of seconds before dragging Fa'thuul to Zaxasj (the boss tanked by a ranged player). If you ever take aggro on the ranged boss, you are almost certain to cause a wipe, so use threat meters and stop using Rushing Jade Wind if you get too close.
You should use cooldowns after activating the Void Stone relic, as you are not able to be healed while the shield from Umbral Shell is on the boss.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
You should use cooldowns when moving through beams, and when multiple Undying Guardians are active in Phase 2 with the Hysteria buff.
Ring of Peace can be used to reposition Primordial Mindbenders. You may choose to use the Black Ox Statue instead to aid in collecting the adds spawned when a Mindbender dies.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 14 Apr. 2019: Page created.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th