Brewmaster Monk Tank Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Brewmaster Monk for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
This page will be a rough outline of the bosses and mechanics in the Crucible of Storms raid from a Brewmaster Monk and general tank point of view.
The Restless Cabal
You should wait a couple of seconds before dragging Fa'thuul to Zaxasj (the boss tanked by a ranged player). If you ever take aggro on the ranged boss, you are almost certain to cause a wipe, so use threat meters and stop using Rushing Jade Wind if you get too close.
You should use cooldowns after activating the Void Stone relic, as you are not able to be healed while the shield from Umbral Shell is on the boss.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
You should use cooldowns when moving through beams, and when multiple Undying Guardians are active in Phase 2 with the Hysteria buff.
Ring of Peace can be used to reposition Primordial Mindbenders. You may choose to use the Black Ox Statue instead to aid in collecting the adds spawned when a Mindbender dies.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 14 Apr. 2019: Page created.
More Monk Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Upgrade Ranks Added for Mythic Gear in Patch 10.1.5
- Twitch Revises Branded Content Guidelines After Backlash
- Welcome Back Gear Gift for Unplayed Characters in 10.1.5
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 6th
- Mythic+ Now Has Extra Affixes (Bug)
- Dragonflight 10.1.5 PTR Notes: June 6th
- Blizzard on Catalyst Quest Becoming Available Earlier Than Expected
- Mythic+ Dungeons Re-Enabled on Live Servers