Retribution Paladin DPS Vault of the Incarnates Raid Guide — Dragonflight 10.1
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Retribution Paladin for each boss of the following raid: Vault of the Incarnates. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.1.
On this page, you will find Retribution Paladin-specific information to deal with each boss in the Vault of the Incarnates raid. After already having learned about the basic encounter mechanics, this page provides additional information for Retribution Paladins specifically.
The tips on this page are tailored toward progression requirements. They are not necessarily made to get the highest possible rankings.
Every boss will have a recommended talent string for you to import.
For Eranog, we run single target talents.
- Divine Shield can be used during the intermission to pass safely through the fire lines created by Army of Flame.
For more information, please refer to our Eranog guide.
For Terros, we run single target talents.
- Divine Shield will cause Infused Fallout to be dispelled. Since you need to pair up to dispel it, you do not want to dispel it unless you made sure nobody else needs to dispel it with you.
For more information, please refer to our Terros guide.
The Primal Council
For The Primal Council, we run cleave talents.
- Divine Shield can be used before reaching 10 stacks to prevent being frozen by Primal Blizzard; however, once you get entombed, you cannot use it to unfreeze yourself.
For more information, please refer to our The Primal Council guide.
Sennarth, the Cold Breath
For Sennarth, we run single target talents. We need Blessing of Freedom and Blessing of Protection for utility.
- Blessing of Protection can be used to free fully webbed allies.
- Blessing of Freedom can be used to remove all Sticky Webbing stacks from allies.
For more information, please refer to our Sennarth the Cold Breath guide.
For Dathea, we run mixed talents for cleaving the platforms while retaining our priority target capabilities downstairs.
For more information, please refer to our Dathea Ascended guide.
For Kurog Grimtotem we run mixed talents.
- During the frost phase, if the Frost Binds cast doesn't get interrupted, you can make use of Blessing of Freedom to remove the slow effect caused.
- Make use of Lay on Hands on allies who are afflicted by the healing absorb caused by Enveloping Earth to quickly remove it during dangerous overlaps.
For more information, please refer to our Kurog Grimtotem guide.
For Broodkeeper Diurna we run cleave talents when assigned to adds and default single target talents when assigned to the boss.
- Adds: BYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAClSrk00koISKRCAAAAAAQEkkQgESkScgikQaplUakIBJo0oB
- Boss: BYEAS+uMNo6HaxL/ztTZBhrdcCAAAQAAimSrk0KtDIaRSaJBAAAAAAQEkk0EIBRKRIJkSaChICJiSjWA
- Blessing of Freedom can be used on allies when they are afflicted by Icy Shrouds root and healing absorb to remove both altogether.
For more information, please refer to our Broodkeeper Diurna guide.
Raszageth the Storm-Eater
For Raszageth we run single-target talents.
For more information, please refer to our Raszageth the StormEater guide.
- 01 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.
- 21 Mar. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.5.
- 17 Jan. 2023: Updated Talents.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Page added.
- One THOUSAND+ Pull Dramatic Tindral Mythic Kill by Skyline
- Wowdle: World of Warcraft Wordle-Style Game
- Illidari Doomhawk Available for Purchase with Timewarped Badges
- Tabard of Fury Available to Amazon Prime Subscribers This Month
- Patch 10.2 Week 4 Guide: A Comprehensive To-Do List for Season 3 Week 3
- Item Level of Timewalking Rewards in Dragonflight Season 3
- Second Catalyst Charge Available This Week on Live Servers
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, November 27th