Class Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.2.5
The following guide contains a comprehensive list of all class changes added in Patch 9.2.5.
Short Summary of Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
Blizzard have now finalized a series of class tuning and PvP changes for the Patch 9.2.5 update. The update mainly revolves around PvP changes and overall buffs to multiple specializations, including Beast Mastery Hunters, Windwalker Monks, and more.
Patch 9.2.5 buffs threat generation for tank specializations, meaning all tanks will now generate more threat in combat.
Tank Threat Buffs in Patch 9.2.5
- All classes now generate more threat when in a tank specialization.
- Developers' notes: We have heard a lot of feedback about threat loss from the community (and our teammates) since the start of this season. Our design intent is that a tank who is actively directing their damage rotation at an enemy should be able to maintain threat on that enemy, but simple area of effect spells (like Consecration or Death and Decay) alone should not be sufficient. We have analyzed this situation and feel that a small adjustment to tank threat modifiers should help maintain that balance for the remainder of the expansion.
All Patch 9.2.5 Class Changes
You will find all class changes introduced in Patch 9.2.5 by visiting the dedicated class pages linked below. Please note that not all classes received substantial changes in the update.
- 28 May 2022: Guide added.
- Patch 9.2.5 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings: Weeks 3 and 4
- Amazon Twitch Prime Rewards for WoW: Jewel of the Firelord
- Fourth Encrypted Dragonflight Alpha Build on WoW Dev Branch
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- Accepting Cross-Faction Invites Turns You Hostile to Everyone in PvP Brawls and Battlegrounds
- Level 70 Character Boost Coming in Wrath Classic?
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Beta Update 0.9.2
- Patch 9.2.5 Hotfixes: June 28th