Evoker Class Changes for Dragonflight 10.0.5 (10.0.5)
On this page, we maintain an overview of all Evoker changes that went live in Patch 10.0.5.
Evoker Class Guides for Dragonflight
If you are looking for Evoker class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
General Evoker Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5
- When Rescue gets interrupted by a knockback, Deep Breath will no longer cause the Evoker and their ally to teleport to Rescue's destination.
Devastation Evoker Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5
Devastation Evokers did not receive any changes in Patch 10.0.5 so far.
Devastation Evoker Talent Tree in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5
Below, you will find an overview of the Devastation Evoker talent tree in the latest update.
Preservation Evoker Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5
- Redesigned the delivery method for Temporal Anomaly's absorb shields. The shields are now applied to all allies they pass through, with absorb effectiveness reduced beyond 5 targets (was: pulses 3 times and heals 2 allies per pulse). Its speed has been increased by 40%, and the orb will no longer slow down when it detects an ally in its radius.
- Temporal Anomaly's cooldown increased to 15 seconds.
- Nozdormu's Teachings has been redesigned — Now reduces the cooldown of Empowered spells by 5 seconds when Temporal Anomaly is cast.
- Resonating Sphere now applies Echo to the first 6 allies it passes through.
- Time of Need cooldown reduced to 60 seconds (was 90).
- Casting Echo directly after Living Flame or Spiritbloom will no longer consume the Echo.
- Emerald Communion will no longer cancel if the Evoker is disoriented or feared during the channel.
- Emerald Communion will now properly calculate its overhealing value (it would sometimes heal for less than expected). In addition, its healing to allies can no longer critically heal. The spell now always prioritizes players over pets.
Preservation Evoker Talent Tree in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5
Evoker PvP Changes in Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5
- Dream Projection (Preservation) healing reduced by 35%. Cooldown reduced to 60 seconds (was 90).
- Chrono Loop (Preservation) will now display a large icon on unit frames and now has a more noticeable effect on the player.
- Deep Breath (Devastation) deals 20% increased damage in PvP (was 40%).
- Spellweaver's Dominance (Devastation) grants 20% increased critical strike damage in PvP (was 30%).
- Disintegrate (Devastation) deals 20% increased damage in PvP (was 15%).
- Azure Strike (Devastation) deals 20% increased damage in PvP.
- Dream Projection's (Preservation) heal over time effect can now be dispelled.
- Dream Projection (Preservation) now costs 4% Base Mana.
More Dragonflight Class Changes
You can find other Dragonflight class changes linked below.
- 25 Jan. 2023: Minor fixes.
- 22 Jan. 2023: Updated for Patch 10.0.5 launch.
- 06 Dec. 2022: Updated with December 6 tuning.
- 26 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- Plaguefall Dungeon Temporarily Disabled
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 Hotfixes: January 25th
- Patch 10.0.5 Known Issues List: January 25th
- A First Look at Patch 10.0.7 and Its Features
- War Mode and Primal Storms Gear Upgrade Changes in Patch 10.0.5
- How to Earn Revival Catalyst Charges in Dragonflight
- Upcoming High Mythic+ Rating Adjustments: January 31st
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.5 Content Update Notes: January 24th