Fire Mage Patch 9.1 Changes Analysis
On this page, we tell you how the Patch 9.1 changes for Fire Mage affect the spec and what the current state of theorycrafting is.
Fire Mage in Patch 9.1: Chains of Domination
This page will go over how the changes from Patch 9.1 will affect Fire Mages, specifically how the changes impact the playstyle, best Legendaries, Covenants, etc. If you are simply interested in what the current changes are for Fire Mage in 9.1, you can instead read our full list of changes to the entire Mage class on our dedicated page below. For an additional list of content in Patch 9.1, you can also check out our Patch 9.1 Overview page.
Best Covenant in Patch 9.1 for Fire Mage
Night Fae remains the best Covenant in 9.1.
Best Talents in Patch 9.1 for Fire Mage
The best talents have not changed with 9.1.
The rest of the changes in 9.1 do not have any impact on talent balance.
Best Legendary in Patch 9.1 for Fire Mage
None of the new Covenant Legendaries are better than the existing 9.0 Legendaries, nor has the best Legendary changed from Disciplinary Command.>
- 01 Nov. 2021: Reviewed and approved for Patch 9.1.5.
- 13 Jul. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.1 raid release.
- 25 Apr. 2021: Page Created.
More Mage Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Upgrade Ranks Added for Mythic Gear in Patch 10.1.5
- Twitch Revises Branded Content Guidelines After Backlash
- Welcome Back Gear Gift for Unplayed Characters in 10.1.5
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, June 6th
- Mythic+ Now Has Extra Affixes (Bug)
- Dragonflight 10.1.5 PTR Notes: June 6th
- Blizzard on Catalyst Quest Becoming Available Earlier Than Expected
- Mythic+ Dungeons Re-Enabled on Live Servers