Outlaw Rogue DPS Crucible of Storms Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Outlaw Rogue for each boss of the following raid: Crucible of Storms. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
This page will be a rough outline of the bosses and mechanics in the Crucible of Storms raid. This page will focus primarily on how an Outlaw Rogue can optimize its performance on the raid bosses in Crucible of Storms, and not on an actual raid strategy for the bosses. Initially, this page will focus on Heroic mode and lower, however, as more bosses are being killed on Mythic, the guide will also include optimizations for Mythic bosses.
Outlaw in Crucible of Storms
Outlaw is competitive on single target, closing the gap with other specs, and has a superb cleave; however, it is still likely to be outclassed by Assassination.
The Restless Cabal
Outlaw Rogue Playstyle on The Restless Cabal
- Cheat Death can be used to save you from the effects of Storm of Annihilation (for at least 1 tick).
- Try to save Grappling Hook for emergency interrupts.
- Cloak of Shadows is useful as an emergency self-dispel.
Uu'nat, Harbinger of the Void
Outlaw Rogue Playstyle on Uu'nat
- Cheat Death can be used to save you from effects of Storm of Annihilation (for at least 1 tick).
- Depending on your group's strategy, it might not be worth saving cooldowns for the Mindbender, as they are often killed by Storm of Annihilation, which will reduce your damage by 50%.
- 24 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 08 May 2019: Added further boss tips.
- 15 Apr. 2019: Guide added.
More Rogue Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Patch 10.0.7 Launch Meme Roundup
- An Overview of New Character Titles in Patch 10.1
- Blind Eye Options Available for All Races in Patch 10.1
- Vicious War Snail Mount in Patch 10.1
- Item Level of Rewards from Mythic+ and the Great Vault in Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th