Subtlety Rogue Torghast Guide and Best Anima Powers — Dragonflight 10.0.2
On this page, we tell you all you need to know to prepare your Subtlety Rogue before entering Torghast and then how to pick up the right Anima Powers once you are inside!
Subtlety Rogue Torghast Guide
This page will help you with optimal Talents, Covenants, Soulbinds, Conduits and Anima Powers within Torghast to make it easier on yourself. For more information about Torghast in general, check out our dedicated pages below.
Best Torghast Talents for Subtlety Rogues
The talents recommended below are mainly for Torghast, if you are looking for a general overview of Subtlety talents, check our main page below:
You can easily import the talent tree below into the game with the following string:
Best Torghast Covenant, Soulbind and Conduit combinations for Subtlety Rogues
While the recommendations here are made only for Torghast, make sure to check the Covenant page for full details on everything this system has to offer.
In the table below we list the best soulbind and conduit combination for each covenant to do Torghast with:
|Necrolord||Bonesmith Heirmir||Heirmir Tree|
|Venthyr||Theotar the Mad Duke||Theotar Tree|
|Kyrian||Forgelite Prime Mikanikos||Mikanikos Tree|
|Night Fae||Korayn||Korayn Tree|
Best Torghast Legendaries for Subtlety Rogues
- Mark of the Master Assassin
- Essence of Bloodfang
These are the main three we recommend for Torghast, but if you want to get more information on Legendaries, make sure to check our Legendary page below:
Anima Powers for Subtlety Rogue
Throughout Torghast, you will be met with a ton of different choices when it comes to Anima Powers. Choosing the right one can be difficult and should not be worried about too much as big part of the fun in Torghast is testing out the different Anima Powers and figuring out different combinations. If you are interested in seeing all of the Anima Powers available to Rogue, make sure to check out the pages linked below.
If you are interested in knowing some of the more powerful Anima Powers we have access to, we have listed couple of them below:
- Jack of All Trades
- Distracting Charges
- First Steps
- Secret Spices
- The Last Blade
- You can gain access to additional talents from Tier 1, 2 and 3. These are good most of the time and worth picking up.
- Terror-laden Slumbersand.
- Reverberating Strike (Kyrian).
- Poisoned Rush (Night Fae).
- Boiling Poison Sores and Backup Poison Injectors have good synergy with each other (Night Fae).
- Prolonged Pain (Venthyr)
- Spiked Lashes (Venthyr)
Occasionally you will be offered the ability to get Phantasma instead of an Anima Power, or increases to your Phantasma generation. It can be difficult to evaluate whether picking Phantasma is better than a power that you are not so sure about. As a rule of a thumb, any damage increase Anima Powers are often better than selecting Phantasma and utility Anima Powers worse. There are of course exceptions to this rule, as some utility ones can be strong.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)