Balance Druid Torghast Guide and Best Anima Powers — Dragonflight 10.0.2
On this page, we tell you all you need to know to prepare your Balance Druid before entering Torghast and then how to pick up the right Anima Powers once you are inside!
Torghast as a Balance Druid
This page will guide you on how to get the most out of your Balance Druid in Torghast, Tower of the Damned. For more information about Torghast in general, check out our dedicated pages below.
Talents for Torghast as Balance Druid
Below are some well rounded talents that will help you burn down and kite a good portion of each floor. You can also more towards to healing portion of the class tree if you would prefer the sustain.
You can easily import the talent tree below into the game with the following string:
Playstyle for Torghast as Balance Druid
- Stealth is one of our most powerful abilities in rushing to the end of each floor. Look to avoid most normal enemies by going into Cat Form and stealthing past detection when you can with Prowl.
- Balance Druids are kiting machines. If you ever find yourself in a pinch, feel free to use any of your low cooldown utility spells. Keep your distance using mobility ( Dash / Wild Charge), displacements ( Typhoon / Ursol's Vortex), and now even stuns ( Mighty Bash). On top of all this, Stellar Drift can keep you mobile and keep your DPS up for as long as you can maintain the buff.
- Use your cooldowns often to clear out dangerous packs and Elites or Bosses. Always use your cooldowns before the end of a floor as any 3-minute or longer cooldowns will reset between floors.
- Use Entangling Roots to separate dangerous enemies when possible. Burst down your one target and swap to the other afterwards.
- Balance Druid gains even more access to healing spells through both Anima Powers as well as talenting Restoration Affinity. When low, focus on getting away and getting yourself healed up the best you can before the mobs reach you again.
Best Covenant for Torghast
For solo climbing, we would recommend Night Fae. The small mobs in Torghast are normally not hard to burn down with our base kit and Anima Powers but single target is a bit more difficult to overcome. Night Fae also have Covenant-specific Anima Powers which heavily buff Convoke the Spirits. Some bosses or elites can be slain in one Convoke or at least severely damaged.
Best Soulbinds for Torghast
Niya with Night Fae is the obvious choice as the large Mastery burst from Grove Invigoration helps with rushing down each floor. If you decide to choose Venthyr, Nadjia the Mistblade has no positional requirement and you can carry buffs from pack to pack.
Best Conduits for Torghast
If you are running Night Fae, you should always use Conflux of Elements which is a flat bonus to your elite nuking Convoke the Spirits. Overall, Umbral Intensity and Fury of the Skies are good for the hybrid nature of Torghast.
For the Endurance and Finesse conduits, Tough as Bark will help you mitigate more damage while staying in form and Tireless Pursuit will let you shift periodically to keep your movement speed up while kiting.
Best Balance Druid Anima Powers
Torghast is a rogue-like dungeon crawl where you gain additional powers to help you tackle the challenges inside the tower. Here we will go over some of the Anima Powers to keep a look out for.
Not all powers will be listed, just those that have been tested or those that seem like they would synergize well with the class. Those not listed have either little information surrounding them or are too poor to use. If you are interesting in lists with all Druid and Generic Anima Powers, please use the buttons below.
Understand that this is a very loose and subjective tier-list of items and that different playstyles will prefer different powers and some powers activate others. For example, Draught of Waning Twilight is unusable by itself but when combined with a general power such as Corruption Antenna, it can become quite good.
S-Tier Anima Powers for Balance Druid
- Orbit Breaker
- Archdruid's Mythos
- Energy Focusing Crystal (Night Fae)
- Golden Idol
- Lycara's Sash
A-Tier Anima Powers for Balance Druid
- Draught of Midnight Blazes
- Archdruid's Legacy
- Archdruid's Ultimatum
- Bottle of Moonshine
- Bottled Enigma
- Cilice of Denathrius
- Circlet of Weeds
- Coalesced Spirit Droplet (Night Fae)
- Draught of Waning Twilight
- Dried Blood of the Beast (Venthyr)
- Fallen Armaments
- Flame Jet
- Gift of Ardenweald
- Heart of the Forge
- Kyrian Blessing
- Lycara's Bargain
- Oath of Druids
- Soulward Clasp
- Stormcycle Peridot
- String of Fangs and Talons
B-Tier Anima Powers for Balance Druid
- Affinity Stones
- Draught of Midday Calm
- Archdruid's Cypher
- Corruption Antenna
- Crumbling Aegis
- Crystallized Dreams (Night Fae)
- Dark Fortress
- Erratic Howler
- Kerim's Amulet of Laceration
- Knowledge of Mortality
- Maldraxxian Repayment
- Moon-Spirit Essence
- Rootwood Scarab
- Sealed Essence Sphere
- Secret Spices
- Shard of Silvered Glass (Venthyr)
- Spectral Oats
- Steelwood Slab
- Strigidium (Kyrian)
- Subjugator's Manacles
- Sylvatican Charm
- The Stone Ward
- Venthyr's Gratitude
C-Tier Anima Powers for Balance Druid
- Blade of the Lifetaker
- Brittle Bone Dust
- Curious Bramblepatch
- Echo of Azeroth
- Finger of Frozen Fury
- Heart-Seeking Fang
- Lens of Elchaver
- Lycara's Twig
- Mask of Withering (Venthyr)
- Overgrowth Seedling
- Perfectly Preserved Insect (Necrolord)
- Petrus Ring
- Phial of Light (Kyrian)
- Phial of Pain (Kyrian)
- Potent Acid Gland
- Pulsing Rot-hive
- Revitalizing Spirit
- Roots of the Dreamtree
- Sated Guillotine
- Scroll of Elchaver
- Searing Luminosity
- Silent Spirit
- Twin Friendship Ring (Kyrian)
- Unstable Form
- V'lara's Cape of Subterfuge
- Volatile Flesh (Necrolord)
- Watchful Lightfly
- Writings of Lycara
D-Tier Anima Powers for Balance Druid
- Archdruid's Invocation
- Archdruid's Lesson
- Bloating Fodder
- Blood-Tinged Teeth
- Cloak of Thorns
- Curious Miasma
- Dark Armaments
- Defiance of Death
- Disemboweler's Hook
- Dried Flower Petal (Necrolord)
- Frostbite Wand
- Grasping Tendrils
- Gruul's Shattered Toenail
- Hardened Bark Sliver (Kyrian)
- Irritating Moth Dust
- Malevolent Stitching (Necrolord)
- Prisoner's Concord
- Shimmering Wingcape
- Soulborne Clasp
- Stoneflesh Figurine
- Swarm Form
- Tremorbeast Tusk
- White Pollen Mote (Necrolord)
- Yel'Shir's Powerglove
Elethium Powers are strong buffs that come with severe drawbacks that can range from healing reductions to loss of character control. The ones with the healing reduction passives require you to play much safer as you wont be able to easily top yourself off if you hit a rough patch and are considered "win more" options. Elethium Veil and Elethium Weights are strong throughput increases, but can cause personal frustrations down the line.
- 25 Oct. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight pre-patch.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players