Monk Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Monk Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Monk Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Monk-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Monk Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Monk Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Escape from Reality (Neck/Chest) — After you use Transcendence: Transfer, you can use Transcendence: Transfer again within 10 seconds, ignoring its cooldown. During this time, if you cast Vivify on yourself, its healing is increased by 70% and 50% of its cost is refunded.
- Fatal Touch (Wrist/Finger) — Touch of Death cooldown reduced by 2 minutes.
- Invoker's Delight (Head/Back/Shoulder) — You gain 33% Haste for 20 seconds after summoning your Celestial.
- Roll Out! (Waist/Feet) — During Roll and Chi Torpedo, you are immune to roots and snares.
Brewmaster Monk Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Brewmaster Monks.
- Charred Passions (Back/Feet) — Your Breath of Fire ignites your right leg in flame for 8 seconds, causing your Blackout Kick and Spinning Crane Kick to deal 100% additional damage as Fire damage and refresh the duration of your Breath of Fire on the target.
- Mighty Pour (Legs/Feet) — Purifying Brew has a 35% to not consume a charge and Celestial Brew increases your Armor by 50% for 8 seconds.
- Shaohao's Might (Chest/Finger) — Tiger Palm has a 40% chance to deal 300% of normal damage and reduce the remaining cooldown of your Brews by 2 additional seconds.
- Stormstout's Last Keg (Shoulder/Hands/Waist) — Keg Smash deals 30% additional damage, and has 1 additional charge.
To find out the best Legendaries for Brewmaster Monk, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Mistweaver Monk Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Mistweaver Monks in Shadowlands.
- Ancient Teachings of the Monastery (Wrist/Hands) — After casting Essence Font, your Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, and Rising Sun Kick heal an injured ally within 20 yards for 250% of the damage done. Lasts 15 seconds.
- Clouded Focus (Neck/Wrist) — Healing with Enveloping Mist or Vivify while channeling Soothing Mist increases their healing done by 20% and reduces their mana cost by 20%. Stacks up to 3 times. When your Soothing Mists channel ends, this effect is cancelled.
- Tear of Morning (Head/Waist) — Casting Vivify or Enveloping Mist on a target with Renewing Mist has a 10% chance to spread the Renewing Mist to another target. Your Vivify healing through Renewing Mist is increased by 20% and your Enveloping Mist also heals allies with Renewing Mist for 20% of its healing.
- Yu'lon's Whisper (Shoulder/Finger) — Activating Thunder Focus Tea causes you to exhale the breath of Yu'lon, healing up to 6 allies within 15 yards for (180% of Spell Power) over 2 seconds.
To find out the best Legendaries for Mistweaver Monk, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Windwalker Monk Legendary Powers
Windwalker Monks have access to the following Legendary powers in Shadowlands:
- Jade Ignition (Back/Legs) — Whenever you deal damage to a target with Fists of Fury, you gain a stack of Chi Energy up to a maximum of 30 stacks. Using Spinning Crane Kick will cause the energy to detonate in a Chi Explosion, dealing (65% of Attack Power) damage to all enemies within 8 yards. The damage is increased by 5% for each stack of Chi Energy.
- Keefer's Skyreach (Head/Neck/Hands) — Tiger Palm now has
a 10-yard range and dashes you to the target when used. Tiger Palm also applies
an effect which increases your critical strike chance by 50% for 6 seconds
on the target. This effect cannot be applied more than once every 60 seconds
- Source: Memory of Keefer — Drops from World Boss Mortanis.
- Last Emperor's Capacitor (Waist/Legs) — Chi spenders increase the damage of your next Crackling Jade Lightning by 100% and reduce the cost by 5%, stacking up to 20 times.
- Xuen's Battlegear (Back/Chest) — Rising Sun Kick critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Fists of Fury by 5 seconds. When Firsts of Fury ends, the critical strike chance of Rising Sun Kick is increased by 50% for 5 seconds.
To find out the best Legendaries for Windwalker Monk, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Monk Legendary Powers
- Bountiful Brew (Neck/Shoulder/Chest) — Your abilities have a low chance to cast Bonedust Brew at your target's location.
- Call to Arms (Legs/Feet) — Weapons of Order calls forth Niuzao, the Black Ox (Brewmaster), Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent (Mistweaver) or Xuen, the White Tiger (Windwalker) to assist you for 12 seconds.
- Faeline Harmony (Hands/Waist) — Your abilities reset Faeline Stomp 100% more often. Enemies an allies hit by Faeline Stomp are affected by Fae Exposure, increasing your damage against them by 8% for 10 seconds.
- Sinister Teachings (Wrist/Finger) — Fallen Order summons 1 additional Ox (Brewmaster), Crane (Mistweaver) or Tiger (Windwalker) adept for 24 seconds. While you have an active adept, your abilities that critically hit reduce the cooldown of Fallen Order by 5 seconds.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 07 Dec. 2020: Memory of Stormstout source fixed.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Celestial Breath tooltip changed.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Monk Legendary power tuning.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Updated with new General, Brewmaster, and Mistweaver Legendary powers.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Lead Cinematic Designer Revisits the Original Black Temple Trailer
- World of Warcraft on Game Pass: How Would It Work?
- Potential Impact of the Microsoft Acquisition on the Future of WoW
- Blizzard on Tier Set Design in Patch 9.2
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Reportedly Leaving the Company After Microsoft Acquisition is Complete
- Microsoft + Activision Blizzard Acquistion Memes and Funny Images
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3, Patch 2.5.3 Notes
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff