Monk Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Monk Legendary powers and Armor coming in the Shadowlands.
Monk Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after the Base Items that are used to craft them, so two Legendary armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them. Below is a list of all Base Items required for Leather wearers to create Legendary Armor.
- Shadowghast Ring;
- Shadowghast Necklace;
- Umbrahide Vest;
- Umbrahide Treads;
- Umbrahide Gauntlets;
- Umbrahide Helm;
- Umbrahide Leggings;
- Umbrahide Pauldrons;
- Umbrahide Waistguard;
- Umbrahide Armguards;
- Grim-Veiled Cape.
For more information about crafting Legendary Armor and Legendary Powers, please refer to our Runecarving Guide.
Monk Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy a specific armor slot, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Monk Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Roll Out! (Waist/Feet) — Roll has 1 additional charge.
- Fatal Touch (Wrist/Finger) — Touch of Death cooldown reduced by 1 minute.
- Invoker's Delight (Head/Shoulder) — You gain 5 Haste for 8 seconds after summoning your Celestial.
- Face Palm (Chest/Finger) — Tiger Palm has a 10% chance to deal 300% of normal damage and reduce the remaining cooldown of your Brews by 1 additional second.
Brewmaster Monk Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Brewmaster Monks.
- Flaming Kicks (Back/Feet) — Your Breath of Fire ignites your right leg in flame for 8 seconds, causing your Blackout Kick and Spinning Crane Kick to deal 30% additional damage as Fire damage and refresh the duration of your Breath of Fire on the target.
- Stormstout's Last Gasp (Shoulder/Hands) — Keg Smash deals 30% additional damage, and has 1 additional charge.
- Mighty Pour (Legs/Feet) — Celestial Brew increases your Armor by 0% for 7 seconds, and Purifying Brew has a 15% chance to not consume a charge.
Mistweaver Monk Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Mistweaver Monks in Shadowlands.
- Ancient Teachings of the Monastery (Wrist/Hands) — Your Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, and Rising Sun Kick heal for 120% of the damage done to an injured ally within 20 yards.
- Celestial Breath (Shoulder/Finger) — Activating Thunder Focus Tea causes you to exhale the breath of Yu'lon, healing up to 6 allies within 15 yards for (168% of Spell Power) over 2 seconds.
- Soothing Focus (Neck/Wrist) — Healing with Enveloping Mist or Vivify while channeling Soothing Mist increases their healing done by 6% and reduces their mana cost by 15%. Stacks up to 3 times. When your Soothing Mists channel ends, this effect is cancelled.
- Uplifting Mists (Head/Waist) — Renewing Mist applies Extended Life to the initial target, instantly healing them for 0 and increasing all healing done to them by 15% for 12 seconds. When you heal with Enveloping Mist or Vivify, 50% of the heal is also applied to targets with your Extend Life effect.
Windwalker Monk Legendary Powers
Windwalker Monks have access to the following Legendary powers in Shadowlands:
- Pressure Release (Back/Legs) — Whenever you deal damage to a target with Fists of Fury, you gain a stack of Chi Energy up to a maximum of 20 stacks. Using Expel Harm will cause the energy to detonate in a Chi Explosion, dealing (40% of Attack Power) damage to all enemies within 8 yards. The damage is increased by 5% for each stack of Chi Energy.
- Rushing Tiger Palm (Head/Hands) — Tiger Palm now has a 10-yard range, and increases your Critical Strike chance for 25% for 6 seconds on the target. When used, you instantly dash to the target. The increased Critical Strike effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds per target.
- The Emperor's Capacitor (Waist/Legs) — Chi spenders increase the damage of your next Crackling Jade Lightning by 100% and reduce the cost by 5%, stacking up to 20 times.
- Xuen's Battlegear (Back/Chest) — When Fists of Fury ends, the Critical Strike chance of Rising Sun Kick is increased by 30% for 5 seconds. Rising Sun Kick critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Fists of Fury by 1.5 seconds.
General Legendary Powers
You can find a list of all general Legendary Powers shared between all classes and their effects in our General Legendary Powers Guide.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available for other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- Death Knight Legendary Powers;
- Demon Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Druid Legendary Powers;
- Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Mage Legendary Powers;
- Paladin Legendary Powers;
- Priest Legendary Powers;
- Rogue Legendary Powers;
- Shaman Legendary Powers;
- Warlock Legendary Powers;
- Warrior Legendary Powers.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Celestial Breath tooltip changed.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Monk Legendary power tuning.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Updated with new General, Brewmaster, and Mistweaver Legendary powers.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Community's Growing Concerns With the Recent Realm Connections
- Sylvari Mantle "Shadowmeld" Soulbind Trait Removed in Shadowlands Beta Build 35522
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Week 2 Preview
- Patch 8.3.7 Hotfixes: August 13th
- Official Preview of Shadowlands Adventures by Blizzard
- PvP Vendors Sell Soulbind Conduits and Legendary Power Recipes in Shadowlands
- Nathanos Blightcaller's Fate in the Shadowlands Pre-patch
- Shadowlands Base Edition Will Be Digital-Only?