Monk Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands (9.2)
An overview of Monk Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Monk Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
Base Items are blank armor templates that are required to craft Legendary Armor in Shadowlands.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Monk-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Monk Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Monk Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Escape from Reality (Neck/Chest) — After you use
Transcendence: Transfer, you can use Transcendence: Transfer again
within 10 seconds, ignoring its cooldown. During this time, if you cast
Vivify on yourself, its healing is increased by 70% and 50% of its
cost is refunded.
- Source: Memory of Escaping from Reality — Rewarded from the Great Vault quest.
- Fatal Touch (Wrist/Finger) — Touch of Death
cooldown reduced by 2 minutes.
- Source: Memory of the Fatal Touch — Drops from Mueh'zala in De Other Side.
- Invoker's Delight (Head/Back/Shoulder) — You gain 33% Haste for
20 seconds after summoning your Celestial.
- Source: Memory of the Invoker — Drops from Stone Legion Generals in Castle Nathria.
- Roll Out! (Waist/Feet) — During Roll and
Chi Torpedo, you are immune to roots and snares.
- Source: Memory of the Swiftsure Wraps — Purchased for Honor from Purveyor Zo'kuul. Must have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
Brewmaster Monk Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Brewmaster Monks.
- Charred Passions (Back/Feet) — Your Breath of Fire
ignites your right leg in flame for 8 seconds, causing your
Blackout Kick and Spinning Crane Kick to deal 100% additional
damage as Fire damage and refresh the duration of your Breath of Fire on
- Source: Memory of Charred Passions — Drops in Torghast, Coldheart Interstitia, Layer 3.
- Mighty Pour (Legs/Feet) — Purifying Brew has a
35% to not consume a charge and Celestial Brew increases your Armor
by 50% for 8 seconds.
- Source: Memory of a Celestial Infusion — Drops from Sire Denathrius in Castle Nathria.
- Shaohao's Might (Chest/Finger) — Tiger Palm has a 40%
chance to deal 300% of normal damage and reduce the remaining cooldown of your
Brews by 2 additional seconds.
- Source: Memory of Shaohao — Drops in Torghast, Mort'regar, Layer 3+.
- Stormstout's Last Keg (Shoulder/Hands/Waist) — Keg Smash
deals 30% additional damage, and has 1 additional charge.
- Source: Memory of Stormstout — Drops from General Kaal in Sanguine Depths.
To find out the best Legendaries for Brewmaster Monk, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Mistweaver Monk Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Mistweaver Monks in Shadowlands.
- Ancient Teachings of the Monastery (Wrist/Hands) —
After casting Essence Font, your Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick,
and Rising Sun Kick heal an injured ally within 20 yards for 250% of
the damage done. Lasts 15 seconds.
- Source: Memory of Ancient Teachings — Drops from Devos, Paragon of Doubt in Spires of Ascension.
- Clouded Focus (Neck/Wrist) — Healing with
Enveloping Mist or Vivify while channeling
Soothing Mist increases their healing done by 20% and reduces their
mana cost by 20%. Stacks up to 3 times. When your Soothing Mists channel
ends, this effect is cancelled.
- Source: Memory of Clouded Focus — Drops in Torghast, Skoldus Halls, Layer 3+.
- Tear of Morning (Head/Waist) — Casting Vivify or
Enveloping Mist on a target with Renewing Mist has a 10% chance
to spread the Renewing Mist to another target. Your Vivify healing through
Renewing Mist is increased by 20% and your Enveloping Mist also heals allies
with Renewing Mist for 20% of its healing.
- Source: Memory of the Morning's Tear — Drops from Sludgefist in Castle Nathria.
- Yu'lon's Whisper (Shoulder/Finger) — Activating
Thunder Focus Tea causes you to exhale the breath of Yu'lon,
healing up to 6 allies within 15 yards for (180% of Spell Power) over
- Source: Memory of Yu'lon — Drops in Torghast, Fracture Chambers, Layer 3+.
To find out the best Legendaries for Mistweaver Monk, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Windwalker Monk Legendary Powers
Windwalker Monks have access to the following Legendary powers in Shadowlands:
- Jade Ignition (Back/Legs) — Whenever you deal damage to
a target with Fists of Fury, you gain a stack of Chi Energy up
to a maximum of 30 stacks. Using Spinning Crane Kick will cause the
energy to detonate in a Chi Explosion, dealing (65% of Attack Power) damage
to all enemies within 8 yards. The damage is increased by 5% for each stack
of Chi Energy.
- Source: Memory of the Jade Ignition — Drops in Torghast, The Soulforges, Layer 3+.
- Keefer's Skyreach (Head/Neck/Hands) — Tiger Palm now has
a 10-yard range and dashes you to the target when used. Tiger Palm also applies
an effect which increases your critical strike chance by 50% for 6 seconds
on the target. This effect cannot be applied more than once every 60 seconds
- Source: Memory of Keefer — Drops from World Boss Mortanis.
- Last Emperor's Capacitor (Waist/Legs) — Chi spenders increase
the damage of your next Crackling Jade Lightning by 100% and
reduce the cost by 5%, stacking up to 20 times.
- Source: Memory of the Last Emperor — Drops from Artificer Xy'Mox in Castle Nathria.
- Xuen's Battlegear (Back/Chest) — Rising Sun Kick
critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Fists of Fury by 5 seconds.
When Firsts of Fury ends, the critical strike chance of Rising Sun Kick
is increased by 50% for 5 seconds.
- Source: Memory of Xuen — Drops from Kryxis the Voracious in Sanguine Depths.
To find out the best Legendaries for Windwalker Monk, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Monk Legendary Powers
In this section, we list all the new Monk Legendary Powers added in Patch 9.1. You can unlock them by reaching Renown 48 with your Covenant.
- Bountiful Brew (Neck/Shoulder/Chest) — Your abilities have a low chance to cast Bonedust Brew at your target's location.
- Call to Arms (Legs/Feet) — Weapons of Order calls forth Niuzao, the Black Ox (Brewmaster), Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent (Mistweaver) or Xuen, the White Tiger (Windwalker) to assist you for 12 seconds.
- Faeline Harmony (Hands/Waist) — Your abilities reset Faeline Stomp 100% more often. Enemies an allies hit by Faeline Stomp are affected by Fae Exposure, increasing your damage against them by 8% for 10 seconds.
- Sinister Teachings (Wrist/Finger) — Fallen Order summons 1 additional Ox (Brewmaster), Crane (Mistweaver) or Tiger (Windwalker) adept for 24 seconds. While you have an active adept, your abilities that critically hit reduce the cooldown of Fallen Order by 5 seconds (2.5 seconds for Mistweaver).
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Updated for Eternity's End.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 07 Dec. 2020: Memory of Stormstout source fixed.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 04 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Celestial Breath tooltip changed.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Monk Legendary power tuning.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Updated with new General, Brewmaster, and Mistweaver Legendary powers.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- World Boss Bazual Available During the Week of March 22nd
- Baine Cutscene in Patch 10.0.7
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Orc and Human Heritage Armor Cutscenes
- Primordial Stones in PvP
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Known Issues
- Everything You Need to Know About Patch 10.0.7
- Class Guides Updated for Patch 10.0.7 Launch