Frost Death Knight Best Legendaries in Shadowlands — Shadowlands 9.0.2
Legendary Powers are targetable, unique effects that you can imbue certain base items with through the Runecarving system. In Shadowlands, these enable you to customize your Frost Death Knight, drastically improving your performance, and are arguably the most important aspect of your gear.
The purpose of this page is to help you pick the right legendary powers (and item slots for them) for your character, depending on the content you are interested in.
Introduction: Legendaries in Shadowlands
One of the new parts of Shadowlands is that you will gain the ability to craft legendaries through Runecarving. Runecarving becomes available to you as you progress through Torghast. You gain legendary powers through different gameplay sources, and once you obtain them you can craft your own legendary. Each of these legendaries will boost the power of your character in a specific way, however you can only wear 1 legendary item at a time. This guide will go over each legendary effect to help you make the choice a lot easier.
Best Overall Legendary for Frost Death Knight
Koltira's Favor offers a significant damage increase, as well as solid resource generation. It is over 2% above the next-best option for single target, while still being a solid AoE option.
Best Raiding Legendaries for Frost Death Knight
- Koltira's Favor is by far the best single-target option, however it loses to Biting Cold in AoE by a large margin.
- Rage of the Frozen Champion is the second-best option for single-target, while also being a slightly more competitive option for AoE, making it fantastic choice.
- Biting Cold is the best AoE option you can have by a huge margin of over 6%, however it is over 5% behind in single-target.
Best Mythic+ and Torghast Legendaries for Frost Death Knight
- Rage of the Frozen Champion is the most well-rounded option for Mythic+ and Torghast, seeing as it offers the best balance of competitive AoE and single-target.
- Biting Cold is still a viable option for content such as Torghast and Mythic+, since you experience so many packs of mobs.
- 21 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021
- Even More Fantastical Settings Coming in Shadowlands, Endgame Loot and More: Ion Hazzikostas PC Gamer Article
- Tarragrue Glitches Out and Does No Damage
- Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 14th
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Item Level 184 Trinket World Quest Now Up in Bastion on US Servers
- Crazy Torghast Speed Run: Under 9 Minutes for Layer 8
- The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 6