Fury Warrior DPS Battle of Dazar'alor Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Fury Warrior for each boss of the following raid: Battle of Dazar'alor. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
This page will be a rough outline of the bosses and mechanics in the Battle of Dazar'alor raid. This page will focus primarily on suggestions to optimize Fury Warrior performance, rather than a total encounter strategy. Initially, this page will focus on Normal and Heroic mode, adding Mythic over time.
Fury in Battle of Dazar'alor
Fury Warriors excel at two-target cleave, burst multi-target damage damage, and Execute, which makes them ideal for taking out priority targets and groups of adds.
Champion of the Light
- Swap to adds during Seal of Reckoning, approximately every 50 seconds.
- On Mythic, Bladestorm can be better for handling the longer lived adds.
- Stay spread into small groups to minimize damage taken from Reverberating Slam.
- Berserker Rage can immune/break the fear from Ferocious Roar.
- Cleave when you are able to, but focus the Monk Master in order to keep its health lower, except when the Mage's Fire Shield is up. Break it and interrupt before swapping back.
- Heroic Leap can be used to avoid the falling damage from Magma Trap, if needed.
- Heroic Leap can also be used to bypass Ring of Peace during the intermission.
- The Gauntlet phase is primarily about avoiding damage, so stay behind the boss and watch for fire.
- Opal of Unleashed Rage is the best Warrior jewel, so ensure you hit every available target in order to stack it up.
- During the final phase, run out when targeted with Liquid Gold, and stay in the group to split damage when you or others are affected by Coin Shower.
- Bladestorm lines up well with add spawns in the final phase. Anger Management is optional for better add damage, but sacrifices boss damage over the course of the encounter.
Conclave of the Chosen
- Intimidating Shout can be used on the Ravenous Stalker adds, but it is not very reliable, and it is generally better just to kill them.
- If focused by a Ravenous Stalker, find a different one to attack rather than try to tank it.
- Cleave damage is wasted due to Aspects healing to full every time one is defeated.
- Align cooldowns for high stacks of Bwonsamdi's Boon.
- Heroic Leap can be useful when running from Inevitable End.
High Tinker Mekkatorque
- If shrunk by the World Enlarger, try to avoid being stepped on by full sized players and interact with Spark Bots. To shut them down, you must coordinate with other shrunken players to learn your shutdown code.
- Do not step on shrunken players!
At this stage, there are no Warrior-specific playstyle tips for the Blockade.
Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- Avoid Frost damage in order to keep Chilling Touch stacks low. At 20 stacks you will be frozen into a block of Ice, which must be damaged to break. Fire damage will reset stacks.
- Avoid being in front of Jaina, or Freezing Blast can knock you off the ship.
- Avoid Searing Pitch unless affected by Avalanche, otherwise they can knock you overboard.
- Move 30 yards away and stand in Searing Pitch to avoid being rooted or frozen by Ring of Ice.
- Avoid wasting cooldowns while Jaina is Iceblocked after casting Bloodlust.
- In the final phase, use burning barrels as a source of heat to reset Chilling Touch stacks, but move away before they explode.
- Avoid Hand of Frost projectiles, Glacial Ray, and Icefall.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 22 Jan. 2019: Added new tips.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Fixed error - changed suggested talents from Massacre to Carnage.
- 21 Jan. 2019: Guide was created.
More Warrior Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- PvP Play with the Blues on the 10.1 PTR: March 31st
- Aberrus Raid Testing Schedule: March 30 - April 28
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes, March 28th
- Upcoming 10.1 PTR Changes to Class Tier Sets: March 28th
- Dragonflight 10.1, Season 2 New and Removed Mythic+ Affixes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Development Notes, March 28th: Old Mythic+ Affixes Removed, New Ones Added
- Riders of Azeroth Spotted in Zaralek Cavern in Patch 10.1
- A Preview of the Druid Crucible Raid Tier Set in Patch 10.1