Mistweaver Monk Healing Battle of Dazar'alor Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Mistweaver Monk for each boss of the following raid: Battle of Dazar'alor. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
This page is is meant to be a rough outline of what to do on each fight as a Mistweaver specifically. It is advisable to familiarize yourself with the mechanics and strategy of each encounter on our BoD Raid Guide section. The strategy of this page will be constantly updated as the meta settles, so check back often for new tips.
Talent Cheatsheet for Mistweaver Monk
Champion of the Light
- Do not attack the boss during Seal of Reckoning.
- Turn away from the Crusaders when they cast Blinding Faith.
- Use Mana Tea each time the Champion enters her Seal of Retribution phase.
- Be within 5 yards of another player before Ferocious Roar.
- Try to avoid being hit by Megatomic Seeker Missile by staying loosely spread out otherwise.
- Be prepared for heavy raid healing each time your raid is about to trigger a Tantrum
- Focus healing into the Tanks during each Bestial Combo.
- You can soak Magma Traps if needed by using your Transcendence to teleport back to the ground safely.
- Make sure Searing Embers is dispelled as soon as possible.
- Be aware of when your Tanks are going to tank swap, as the raid will take a burst of AoE damage from Burnout.
- Cooldowns should be available for when the bosses reach 30 energy, as this phase is the most healing intensive of the fight.
- Avoid Flame Jet and Ruby Beam as much as possible.
- Dispel Hex of Lethargy as soon as possible.
- Take either the Amethyst or Sapphire and heal as many different targets as you can. Your aim is to spread the respective buffs they give across the raid.
- Be prepared for heavy raid damage from Wail of Greed, as its damage stacks up.
Conclave of the Chosen
- Use your movement abilities, such as Roll and Transcendence, to get to the safe zones during Pa'ku's Wrath.
- Stun the Ravenous Stalkers from Gonk's Wrath.
- Spread out during both Kimbul's Wrath and Akunda's Wrath.
- Be fast to dispel Mind Wipe to minimize the time your raiders are removed from the fight.
- Use cooldowns during Pa'ku's Wrath, especially Mana Tea, if you can find a safe place to plant.
- Be aware of Bleeding Wounds stacks. As they grow higher, players will need more attention.
- If you take Tiger's Lust, be on the lookout to speed up stragglers during Pa'ku's Wrath.
- Avoid Plague of Toads.
- Be sure to be stacked in melee for the Meteor Leap.
- During Phase 3, be aware of the raids Health when leaving the death realm. Leaving while someone is too low could result in their death.
- In the living realm, try to remain relatively spread, to avoid Plague of Fire bouncing to different people.
- Watch for players targeted by Grievous Axe, and be ready to heal them past 90% Health in order to remove the DoT.
- Watch for when the Tanks Scorching Detonation is about to expire, and be ready to top off the raid from the explosion.
- Top off the Tanks prior to them being struck by Caress of Death, as it will cause them to become unhealable for a several seconds after it hits.
High Tinker Mekkatorque
- Get out of line of sight of the raid before Gigavolt Charge expires.
- During Shrunk, avoid stepping on other players or being stepped on yourself.
- Dodge Crash Down, as the damage it does to those directly under it is deadly.
- Put your Summon Jade Serpent Statue on a Gigavolt Charge target before they run out of line of sight. Equally, try to throw an Enveloping Mist on them.
- Be ready to use cooldowns to counter the Crash Down damage.
- When on Sister Katherine's ship:
- Set up your Transcendence near an edge, so you can easily dodge Voltaic Flash.
- Keep your distance from players with Crackling Lightning to reduce the amount of time it will silence you.
- When on Brother Joseph's ship:
- Drop Sea Storm in places that allow your fellow raiders to use them to slow themselves, if they are targeted by Tempting Song.
- Place your Transcendence as a backup, just in case the Sirens run out of viable targets for Tempting Song.
- Top off players soaking Ire of the Deep.
- Be ready to heal the raid if the Energized Remnant is not picked up quickly enough.
Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- Stand in Searing Pitch as Ring of Ice triggers to be broken out quickly.
- In Phase 2, clear stacks of Chilling Touch by standing near the burning barrels.
- Dispel Grasp of Frost and Hand of Frost as soon as possible.
- Be ready to heal players targeted by Siegebreaker Blast, as they will take heavy damage.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 16 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 22 Jan. 2019: Page added.
- Warrior Players Unhappy with the Lack of Choice in Odyn Questline
- World First Season of Discovery Blackfathom Deeps Raid Clear
- Season of Discovery Initial Tuning
- Dragonflight 10.2 Hotfixes, December 1st
- Huge 10.2 Class Tuning: December 5th
- Void.gg's Hosting a $10K Solo Shuffle Tournament: Dec 2-3
- Sky-Captain's Masquerade Attire Set
- Living Flame (EU) Lone Wolf (EU) and Crusader Strike (US) Reams Temporarily Locked to New Players