Priest Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Priest Legendary powers and Armor coming in the Shadowlands.
Priest Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after the Base Items that are used to craft them, so two Legendary armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them. Below is a list of all Base Items required for Cloth wearers to create Legendary Armor.
- Shadowghast Ring;
- Shadowghast Necklace;
- Grim-Veiled Robe;
- Grim-Veiled Cape;
- Grim-Veiled Sandals;
- Grim-Veiled Mittens;
- Grim-Veiled Hood;
- Grim-Veiled Pants;
- Grim-Veiled Spaulders;
- Grim-Veiled Belt;
- Grim-Veiled Bracers.
For more information about crafting Legendary Armor and Legendary Powers, please refer to our Runecarving Guide.
Priest Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy a specific armor slot, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Priest Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Vault of Heavens (Wrist/Finger) — Leap of Faith instead causes you to leap to your target, and has 2 charges.
- Cauterizing Shadows (Waist/Feet) — When Shadow Word: Pain expires on a target, 3 allies within 30 yards of the target are healed for 30% of their maximum health.
- Twins of the Sun Priestess (Head/Shoulder) — Power Infusion also grants you 100% of its effects when used on an ally.
Discipline Priest Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Discipline Priests.
- Clarity of Mind (Chest/Finger) — During Rapture, Power Word: Shield costs 20% less Mana and applies 6-second longer Atonements.
- Crystalline Reflection (Shoulder/Hands) — Power Word: Shield instantly heals the target for 30% of Spell Power and reflects 30% of the damage absorbed.
- Kiss of Death (Legs/Feet) — Reduces Shadow Word: Death's cooldown by 8 seconds and causes its damage to trigger Atonement.
- The Penitent One (Back/Feet) — Power Word: Radiance has a 50% chance to be free and fire 3 extra bolts.
Holy Priest Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Holy Priests in Shadowlands.
- Divine Image (Head/Waist) — When you use a Holy Word spell, you have a chance to summon an image of a Naaru at your side. For 15 seconds, whenever you cast a spell, the Naaru will cast a similar spell.
- Flash Concentration (Neck/Wrist) — Each time you cast Flash Heal, your next Heal cast within 15 seconds has its casting time reduced by 0.5 seconds and healing increased by 3%, stacking up to 3 times.
- Harmonious Apparatus (Shoulder/Finger) — Circle of Healing reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Sanctify, Prayer of Mending reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity, and Holy Fire reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Chastise by 4 seconds.
- X'anshi, Return of Archbishop Benedictus (Back/Legs) — After Spirit of Redemption expires, you will revive at up to 100% health, based on your effectiveness during Spirit of Redemption. After reviving, you cannot benefit from Spirit of Redemption for 10 minutes.
Shadow Priest Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Shadow Priests.
- Call to the Void (Wrist/Hands) — Mind Flay has a chance to spawn a Void Tendril that channels Mind Flay at your target for 15 seconds, generating 3 Insanity when it deals damage.
- Measured Contemplation (Neck/Chest) — For every 15 seconds that you do not cast Shadow Mend, the healing of your next Shadow Mend is increased by 50%. This effect can stack up to 4 times.
- Painbreaker Psalm (Back/Chest) — Shadow Word: Death consumes 6 seconds of Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch, instantly dealing that damage to the target and generating 10 Insanity.
- Shadowflame Prism (Head/Hands) — Your Shadowfiend or Mindbender deals 20% additional damage as Shadowflame damage, and the cooldown on Shadowfiend and Mindbender is reduced by 40%.
- Talbadar's Stratagem (Waist/Legs) — While you have Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch active on the same target, your Mind Blast deals 30% more damage.
General Legendary Powers
You can find a list of all general Legendary Powers shared between all classes and their effects in our General Legendary Powers Guide.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available for other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- Death Knight Legendary Powers;
- Demon Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Druid Legendary Powers;
- Hunter Legendary Powers;
- Mage Legendary Powers;
- Monk Legendary Powers;
- Paladin Legendary Powers;
- Rogue Legendary Powers;
- Shaman Legendary Powers;
- Warlock Legendary Powers;
- Warrior Legendary Powers.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Updated with new Legendary powers and adjustments to old ones.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Archbishop's Test of Faith renamed to Vault of Heavens.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated with new Legendary Powers for Beta Build 35167.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- The Community's Growing Concerns With the Recent Realm Connections
- Sylvari Mantle "Shadowmeld" Soulbind Trait Removed in Shadowlands Beta Build 35522
- Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Week 2 Preview
- Patch 8.3.7 Hotfixes: August 13th
- Official Preview of Shadowlands Adventures by Blizzard
- PvP Vendors Sell Soulbind Conduits and Legendary Power Recipes in Shadowlands
- Nathanos Blightcaller's Fate in the Shadowlands Pre-patch
- Shadowlands Base Edition Will Be Digital-Only?