Priest Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands (9.2)
An overview of Priest Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Priest Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Priest-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Priest Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Priest Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Cauterizing Shadows (Waist/Feet) — When
Purge the Wicked and Shadow Word: Pain expires on a target,
3 allies within 30 yards of the target are healed for (75% of Spell Power).
- Source: Memory of Cauterizing Shadows — Mordretha, the Endless Empress in Theater of Pain.
- Measured Contemplation (Neck/Chest) — For every 15 seconds
that you do not cast Flash Heal (Holy) or Shadow Mend
(Discipline, Shadow), the healing of your next Flash Heal (Holy) or Shadow Mend
is increased by 50%. This effect can stack up to 4 times. The buff lasts 20
- Source: Memory of Measured Contemplation — Rewarded from the Great Vault quest.
- Twins of the Sun Priestess (Head/Neck/Shoulder) — Power Infusion also grants you 100% of its effects when used on an ally.
- Vault of Heavens (Wrist/Finger) — Leap of Faith
instead causes you to leap to your target, and has 2 charges.
- Source: Memory of a Heavenly Vault — Purchased for Honor from Purveyor Zo'kuul. Must have Runecarving unlocked to purchase this memory.
Discipline Priest Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Discipline Priests.
- Clarity of Mind (Chest/Finger) — Spirit Shell increases the duration of active Atonements by 3 seconds, and reduces the mana cost of damage dealing spells by 30%. During Rapture, Power Word: Shield costs 20% less mana and applies 6 second longer Atonements.
- Crystalline Reflection (Shoulder/Hands) —
Power Word: Shield instantly heals the target for 42% of Spell Power
and reflects 20% of the damage absorbed.
- Source: Memory of my Crystalline Reflection — Drops from Margrave Stradama in Plaguefall.
- Kiss of Death (Legs/Feet) — Reduces Shadow Word: Death's cooldown by 12 seconds and causes its damage to trigger Atonement when used on targets below 20% health.
- The Penitent One (Back/Feet) — Power Word: Radiance has a 60% chance to be free and fire 3 extra bolts.
To find out the best Legendaries for Discipline Priest, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Holy Priest Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Holy Priests in Shadowlands.
- Divine Image (Head/Back/Waist) — When you use a Holy Word spell, you have a chance to summon an image of a Naaru at your side. For 15 seconds, whenever you cast a spell, the Naaru will cast a similar spell.
- Flash Concentration (Neck/Wrist) — Each time you cast
Flash Heal, Heal has its casting time reduced by
0.2 seconds and healing increased by 3% for 20 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Source: Memory of Flash Concentration — Drops from Grand Proctor Beryllia in Sanguine Depths.
- Harmonious Apparatus (Shoulder/Finger) — Circle of Healing reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Sanctify, Prayer of Mending reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity, and Holy Fire reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Chastise by 4 seconds.
- X'anshi, Return of Archbishop Benedictus (Back/Legs) —
After Spirit of Redemption expires, you will revive at up to 100%
health, based on your effectiveness during Spirit of Redemption. After
reviving, you cannot benefit from Spirit of Redemption for 10 minutes.
- Source: Memory of Archbishop Benedictus — Drops from World Boss Valinor, the Light of Eons.
To find out the best Legendaries for Holy Priest, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Shadow Priest Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Shadow Priests.
- Call to the Void (Wrist/Hands) — Mind Flay and
Mind Sear have a chance to spawn a Void Tendril or Void Lasher that
channels at your target for 15 seconds, generating 3 Insanity every 1 second.
- Source: Memory of the Void's Eternal Call — Drops from The Council of Blood in Castle Nathria.
- Painbreaker Psalm (Back/Chest) — Shadow Word: Death consumes 8 seconds of Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch, instantly dealing that damage to the target and generating 30 Insanity.
- Shadowflame Prism (Head/Hands) — Mind Blast and
Shadow Word: Death cause your Shadowfiend or
Mindbender to teleport behind
your target, slashing up to 5 nearby enemies for (77.5%) of Spell Power
Shadowflame damage. Each time a rift is triggered, the duration of
Shadowfiend or Mindbender is increased by 1 second.
- Source: Memory of a Prism of Shadow and Fire — Drops from Mueh'zala in De Other Side.
- Talbadar's Stratagem (Waist/Legs) — While you have Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch active on the same target, your Mind Blast deals 52% more damage.
To find out the best Legendaries for Shadow Priest, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Priest Legendary Powers
- Bwonsamdi's Pact (Head/Hands/Waist) — Enter a pact with the Death Loa, calling forth a haunted mask that lingers on a target until Fae Guardians ends. Copies the benefit of the current faerie on its target. Follows your Direct Mask.
- Pallid Command —
- Discipline, Holy: Casting Unholy Nova summons a Broodling Cleric that gains 2% additional damage and healing each time an enemy affected by Unholy Transfusion is damaged by an ally, up to 100%. The Broodling Cleric serves you for 20 seconds, healing an ally for (40% of Spell Power).
- Shadow: Casting Unholy Nova summons a Rattling Mage that gains 2% additional damage and healing each time an enemy affected by Unholy Transfusion is damaged by an ally, up to 100%. The Ratting Mage serves you for 20 seconds, blasting your target for (25.1% of Spell Power) Shadow damage.
- Shadow Word: Manipulation (Neck/Wrist) — Mindgames lasts an additional 3 seconds and reverses an additional 10% damage or healing. When Mindgames can no longer reverse healing or damage, gain 5% Critical Strike for each second remaining for 10 seconds.
- Spheres' Harmony (Shoulder/Legs) — Boon of the Ascended's cooldown is reduced by e seconds, up to 80 seconds, for each stack of Boon of the Ascended consumed by Ascended Eruption.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 20 Feb. 2022: Updated for Eternity's End.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 06 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Cauterizing Shadows and Flash Concentration fixes for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Updated with new Legendary powers and adjustments to old ones.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Archbishop's Test of Faith renamed to Vault of Heavens.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated with new Legendary Powers for Beta Build 35167.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- WoW Servers Down and Explanation
- Professions Capped at 150 Skill in Season of Discovery Phase 1
- Amirdrassil 10.2 Raid DPS Log Rankings, Week 3: In the Middle of Two Tuning Passes
- Gates of Ahn'Qiraj Open on Season of Discovery Realms
- Death Knight Atal'dazar +20 Solo in Dragonflight Season 3
- Metamorphosis Rune Found in Season of Discovery
- Number of Raid Bosses Per Expansion
- The 10 Rarest Still Obtainable Mounts (Video)