Priest Legendary Powers and Armor in Shadowlands
An overview of Priest Legendary Powers and Armor available in Shadowlands.
Priest Legendary Armor
Legendary Armor pieces are named after Base Items, so two Legendary Armor pieces will share the same name, but have different Legendary Powers attached to them.
You can find more about crafting Legendary Armor in our Runecarving Guide.
For more information about Base Items, please refer to our Base Items Guide.
General Legendary Powers
In addition to the Priest-specific powers presented in this page, there are 8 generic Legendary Powers in Shadowlands that are accessible to all classes. You can find them in our general Legendary Powers Guide.
Priest Legendary Powers
We divide Legendary powers into general, available to all classes, class-wide, available to all specializations within the same class, and specialization-specific, available to just one specialization. Legendary powers can only be imbued on Base Items and occupy specific armor slots, as outlined below.
Class-Wide Priest Legendary Powers
The following Legendary powers are available to all specializations:
- Cauterizing Shadows (Waist/Feet) — When Purge the Wicked and Shadow Word: Pain expires on a target, 3 allies within 30 yards of the target are healed for (75% of Spell Power).
- Measured Contemplation (Neck/Chest) — For every 15 seconds that you do not cast Flash Heal (Holy) or Shadow Mend (Discipline, Shadow), the healing of your next Flash Heal (Holy) or Shadow Mend is increased by 50%. This effect can stack up to 4 times. The buff lasts 20 seconds.
- Twins of the Sun Priestess (Head/Neck/Shoulder) — Power Infusion also grants you 100% of its effects when used on an ally.
- Vault of Heavens (Wrist/Finger) — Leap of Faith instead causes you to leap to your target, and has 2 charges.
Discipline Priest Legendary Powers
The powers listed here are intended for Discipline Priests.
- Clarity of Mind (Chest/Finger) — Spirit Shell increases the duration of active Atonements by 3 seconds, and reduces the mana cost of damage dealing spells by 30%. During Rapture, Power Word: Shield costs 20% less mana and applies 6 second longer Atonements.
- Crystalline Reflection (Shoulder/Hands) — Power Word: Shield instantly heals the target for 42% of Spell Power and reflects 20% of the damage absorbed.
- Kiss of Death (Legs/Feet) — Reduces Shadow Word: Death's cooldown by 12 seconds and causes its damage to trigger Atonement when used on targets below 20% health.
- The Penitent One (Back/Feet) — Power Word: Radiance has a 60% chance to be free and fire 3 extra bolts.
To find out the best Legendaries for Discipline Priest, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Holy Priest Legendary Powers
Here we list Legendary powers available to Holy Priests in Shadowlands.
- Divine Image (Head/Back/Waist) — When you use a Holy Word spell, you have a chance to summon an image of a Naaru at your side. For 15 seconds, whenever you cast a spell, the Naaru will cast a similar spell.
- Flash Concentration (Neck/Wrist) — Each time you cast Flash Heal, Heal has its casting time reduced by 0.2 seconds and healing increased by 3% for 20 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
- Harmonious Apparatus (Shoulder/Finger) — Circle of Healing reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Sanctify, Prayer of Mending reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity, and Holy Fire reduces the cooldown of Holy Word: Chastise by 4 seconds.
- X'anshi, Return of Archbishop Benedictus (Back/Legs) —
After Spirit of Redemption expires, you will revive at up to 100%
health, based on your effectiveness during Spirit of Redemption. After
reviving, you cannot benefit from Spirit of Redemption for 10 minutes.
- Source: Memory of Archbishop Benedictus — Drops from World Boss Valinor, the Light of Eons.
To find out the best Legendaries for Holy Priest, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Shadow Priest Legendary Powers
Legendary powers included in this section are for Shadow Priests.
- Call to the Void (Wrist/Hands) — Mind Flay and Mind Sear have a chance to spawn a Void Tendril or Void Lasher that channels at your target for 15 seconds, generating 3 Insanity every 1 second.
- Painbreaker Psalm (Back/Chest) — Shadow Word: Death consumes 8 seconds of Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch, instantly dealing that damage to the target and generating 30 Insanity.
- Shadowflame Prism (Head/Hands) — Mind Blast and Shadow Word: Death cause your Shadowfiend or Mindbender to teleport behind your target, slashing up to 5 nearby enemies for (77.5%) of Spell Power Shadowflame damage. Each time a rift is triggered, the duration of Shadowfiend or Mindbender is increased by 1 second.
- Talbadar's Stratagem (Waist/Legs) — While you have Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch active on the same target, your Mind Blast deals 52% more damage.
To find out the best Legendaries for Shadow Priest, please refer to our dedicated guide:
Covenant-Specific Priest Legendary Powers
- Bwonsamdi's Pact (Head/Hands/Waist) — Enter a pact with the Death Loa, calling forth a haunted mask that lingers on a target until Fae Guardians ends. Copies the benefit of the current faerie on its target. Follows your Direct Mask.
- Pallid Command —
- Discipline, Holy: Casting Unholy Nova summons a Broodling Cleric that gains 2% additional damage and healing each time an enemy affected by Unholy Transfusion is damaged by an ally, up to 100%. The Broodling Cleric serves you for 20 seconds, healing an ally for (40% of Spell Power).
- Shadow: Casting Unholy Nova summons a Rattling Mage that gains 2% additional damage and healing each time an enemy affected by Unholy Transfusion is damaged by an ally, up to 100%. The Ratting Mage serves you for 20 seconds, blasting your target for (40% of Spell Power) Shadow damage.
- Shadow Word: Manipulation (Neck/Wrist) — Mindgames lasts an additional 3 seconds and reverses an additional 10% damage or healing. When Mindgames can no longer reverse healing or damage, gain 5% Critical Strike for each second remaining for 10 seconds.
- Spheres' Harmony (Shoulder/Legs) — Boon of the Ascended's cooldown is reduced by e seconds, up to 80 seconds, for each stack of Boon of the Ascended consumed by Ascended Eruption.
Other Class-Specific Legendary Powers
Legendary powers available to other classes in Shadowlands can be found below.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Updated with latest tuning changes.
- 28 Jun. 2021: Updated for Chains of Domination.
- 09 Mar. 2021: Updated for Patch 9.0.5.
- 18 Nov. 2020: Updated for Shadowlands release.
- 27 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35978.
- 25 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35938.
- 17 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35854.
- 06 Sep. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35755.
- 31 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35679.
- 21 Aug. 2020: Cauterizing Shadows and Flash Concentration fixes for Beta Build 35598.
- 12 Aug. 2020: Updated with new Legendary powers and adjustments to old ones.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Updated for Beta Build 35432.
- 25 Jul. 2020: Archbishop's Test of Faith renamed to Vault of Heavens.
- 18 Jul. 2020: Updated with new Legendary Powers for Beta Build 35167.
- 08 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Complete "That's the Spirit" Achievement Before Patch 9.1.5 Goes Live
- Timewalking Mage Tower Not Coming Until Early December
- Patch 9.1 Hotfixes: October 21st
- Official 9.1.5 Patch Notes
- Patch 9.1.5 Release Date is Novemeber 2nd/3rd!
- Official Preview of the Timewalking Mage Tower
- Kill Dunegorger Kraulok This Week for a Chance at Mollie the Alpaca Mount
- Warrior Mage Tower Set in Patch 9.1.5