Demon Hunter Class Changes for Dragonflight 10.0.2 Launch (10.0.2)
On this page, we maintain an overview of all Demon Hunter changes that went live from Dragonflight Pre-Patch up to now.
Demon Hunter Class Guides for Dragonflight
If you are looking for Demon Hunter class guides, please, visit one of the guides linked below.
General Demon Hunter Changes in Dragonflight
- Nov 22 Class Tuning: Immolation Aura now deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.
- Immolation Aura damage increased by 8%.
Demon Hunter Class Tree Changes in Dragonflight
- Eye Beam damage reduced by 8%.
- The Hunt damage reduced by 10%.
- Sigil of Silence — Moved to the Vengeance tree as a choice node with Roaring Fire.
- New Talent: Soul Sigils — Afflicting an enemy with one of your Sigils generated 1 Lesser Soul Fragment.
- Consume Magic renamed to Swallowed Anger.
- Vengeful Restraint renamed to Vengeful Bonds.
- Demonic Origins is now called First of the Illidari.
- Fae Empowered Elixir renamed to Relentless Pursuit.
- Hot Feet renamed to Blazing Path.
Havoc Demon Hunter Changes in Dragonflight
- Nov 29 Class Tuning: Burning Wound Immolation Aura damage bonus reduced to 40% (was 50%).
- Nov 29 Class Tuning: Know Your Enemy (Talent) critical damage bonus reduced to 40/80% of your critical strike chance (was 50/100%).
- Nov 29 Class Tuning: Any Means Necessary (Talent) damage bonus for affected skills reduced to 80% of your Mastery: Demonic Presence bonus (was 100%).
- Nov 22 Class Tuning: Fel Rush now deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
- Nov. 1 Hotfixes: Chaos Strike and Annihilation damage reduced by 5%.
- Nov. 1 Hotfixes: First Blood damage bonus reduced to 75% of Attack Power (was 85%).
- Nov. 1 Hotfixes: Inner Demon damage increased by 25%.
- Chaos Strike/ Annihilation damage reduced by 10%.
- Blade Dance/ Death Sweep damage increased by 18%.
- First Blood damage bonus value reduced to 85% (was 135%).
- Unbound Chaos — Damage bonus reduced to 200/400% (was 250/500%).
- Inner Demon damage reduced by 15%.
- Elysian Decree damage reduced by 10%.
- Metamorphosis — Duration reduced to 24 seconds (was 25).
- Improved Chaos Strike — Bonus Chaos Strike damage reduced to 10% (was 15%).
- Improved Fel Rush — Bonus Fel Rush damage reduced to 80% (was 100%).
- Initiative — Bonus critical strike chance reduced to 12% (was 15%).
- Momentum — Bonus damage reduced to 8% (was 10).
- Essence Break — Bonus to Chaos Strike/ Blade Dance damage reduced to 80% (was 100%).
- Furious Gaze — Duration reduced to 10 seconds (was 12).
- Shattered Destiny — Fury spent per cooldown extension increased to 8 (was 7).
- Burning Wound — Damage over time effect reduced by 20%. Bonus Immolation Aura damage increased to 50% (was 45%).
- Ragefire — Portion of damage saved per critical strike reduced to 40% (was 50%).
- Blur is now baseline.
Havoc Demon Hunter Talent Tree in Dragonflight
Vengeance Demon Hunter Changes in Dragonflight
- Elysian Decree — No longer deals 10% reduced damage when specced into Vengeance.
- Focused Cleave — Damage bonus reduced to 30% (was 40%).
- Revel in Pain — Maximum absorb value increased by 50%.
- Cycle of Binding — Cooldown reduction per applied Sigil has been increased to 3 seconds (was 2).
- Ruinous Bulwark — Now causes Fel Devastation to convert 100% (was 50%) of its healing (was overhealing) into an absorb shield for 10 seconds.
Vengeance Demon Hunter Talent Tree in Dragonflight
Demon Hunter PvP Changes in Dragonflight
The following Demon Hunter PvP changes went live in the Dragonflight Pre-Patch:
- Cover of Darkness — Now available for both specializations (was Havoc only).
- Rain from Above — Now available for both specializations (was Havoc only).
- Glimpse — Now available for both Demon Hunter specializations (was Havoc only).
- Sigil Mastery — Now available for both Demon Hunter specializations (was Vengeance only).
More Dragonflight Class Changes
You can find other Dragonflight class changes linked below.
- 26 Nov. 2022: Updated for Dragonflight launch.
- Comprehensive Dragonflight Level 60 to 70 Guide
- Druid "Raid Boss" Invades Durotar
- Everything Going Away in 24 Hours
- Important Dragonflight Leveling Tips and Reminders
- Player Goes to Extreme Lengths to Thank Another for Mount Group
- Final WoW Covenant Popularity Chart
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Final Mythic+ Tier List of Shadowlands