Fury Warrior DPS Uldir Raid Guide — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Fury Warrior for each boss of the following raid: Uldir. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2.5.
Fury Warrior in Uldir
This page is not a complete raid guide for Uldir. It is a boss-by-boss breakdown of talent suggestions, Warrior specific optimizations, as well as other tips and tricks. Initially, this page will focus on Normal and Heroic mode, with Mythic optimizations added once the difficulty is released.
Fury Warriors are currently very competitive in both single and multitarget encounters, with an emphasis on two-target cleave and burst AoE, as well as powerful defensives and high mobility, which will help keep Fury Warriors in the fight longer than other melee.
More Taloc Guides on Icy Veins
Fury Warrior Playstyle on Taloc
- Time the use of your Recklessness so that you are not using it immediately before Taloc casts Plasma Discharge.
- If you are targeted by Plasma Discharge, quickly use Furious Slash to refresh its buff and Heroic Leap to get out of the raid, then Charge back after the debuff has expired.
- When Taloc casts Cudgel of Gore at 100 energy, there is a short delay between reaching the tank and dealing damage. Do not use Charge to catch up to the boss until after the damage goes out, or else it will kill you.
- In Phase Two and Three, time Dragon Roar to hit multiple targets whenever possible.
- Despite the encounter starting at 65% health, Massacre is weaker than Carnage even with the extended execute phase.
- Due to frequent movement, Siegebreaker can be difficult to use effectively, making Reckless Abandon a worthwhile substitution.
More M.O.T.H.E.R. Guides on Icy Veins
Fury Warrior Playstyle on M.O.T.H.E.R.
- If you find yourself unable to keep in range of the boss during Wind Tunnel, let it push you back a few yards, and quickly Charge or Heroic Leap to catch back up.
- Use Heroic Leap to quickly dodge the Uldir Defensive Beam.
- Interrupt Remnants of Corruption cast by Clinging Corruption with Pummel or Intimidating Shout.
- Due to frequent movement and time spent off the boss, Siegebreaker and Furious Slash are inefficient. Reckless Abandon and Anger Management synergize very well with the increased damage taken in the third and final room.
More Fetid Devourer Guides on Icy Veins
Fury Warrior Playstyle on Fetid Devourer
- Rather than trying to avoid Shockwave Stomp, allow it to knock you back in order to use Charge for free Rage generation.
- Use Heroic Leap to quickly move from one Corruption Corpuscle spawn to the next, if needed.
- When the Fetid Devourer is approaching 50% health, hold Recklessness in order to benefit from the 50% increased damage taken debuff.
Zek'voz, Herald of N'Zoth
More Zek'voz, Herald of N'Zoth Guides on Icy Veins
Fury Warrior Playstyle on Zek'voz, Herald of N'Zoth
- The Silithid Warrior pack spawns approximately 50 seconds into the encounter, so hold Recklessness and Bladestorm on the pull.
- Interrupt the Nerubian Voidweaver's Void Bolt cast with Pummel or fear them with Intimidating Shout.
- If you are afflicted with Roiling Deceit, use Heroic Leap to quickly get away from the raid and Charge to get back.
- Try to time Orb of Corruption with Recklessness order to make the most of its 100% damage increase.
More Vectis Guides on Icy Veins
Fury Warrior Playstyle on Vectis
- Time Siegebreaker with the Plague Amalgam spawns, and cleave the debuff onto both it and the boss with Whirlwind.
More Zul, Reborn Guides on Icy Veins
Fury Warrior Playstyle on Zul, Reborn
- Time Recklessness and Bladestorm for Call of Blood add spawns.
- If targeted by Dark Revelation use Heroic Leap to move away from the raid, and Charge to get back to your target once it has expired.
- Berserker Rage can be used to immune or remove the fear caused by Minion of Zul.
- In Phase Two, use Charge after Locus of Corruption to negate the knockback.
Mythrax the Unraveler
More Mythrax the Unraveler Guides on Icy Veins
Fury Warrior Playstyle on Mythrax the Unraveler
- Whirlwind can sometimes be used to cleave Siegebreaker onto both the boss and a player charmed by a Oblivion Sphere.
- If you get targeted by Imminent Ruin, use Heroic Leap to quickly get away from the raid.
- Interrupt the Mind Flay channeled by Visions of Madness with Pummel.
More G'huun Guides on Icy Veins
Fury Warrior Playstyle on G'huun
Warriors are a strong choice for transporting the Power Matrix, using Heroic Leap and Charge to quickly move through the room.
- If you get afflicted with Explosive Corruption, use Heroic Leap to run to the edge of the room and Charge to get back.
- Align Recklessness with Reorigination Blast whenever possible to take advantage of its 100% increased damage taken debuff.
- Use Berserker Rage to immune or remove the fear from Gaze of G'huun.
- 25 Jun. 2019: This page has been reviewed for the release of Patch 8.2 and no changes are necessary.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 18 Jan. 2019: Updated for Season 2.
- 10 Dec. 2018: Reviewed and up to date for Patch 8.1.
- 04 Sep. 2018: Updated for Uldir release.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Page added (empty for now).
More Warrior Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- New Potential Evoker Spells Added in Patch 10.1 Build 48661
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 23rd
- Primordial Stone Hotfix Changes: March 23rd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 DPS Log Rankings for Vault of the Incarnates: Day 1
- Mythic+ Tier List in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 22nd
- Class Set Updates and Clarifications in Patch 10.1: March 22nd
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 PTR Dev Notes: March 22nd