Mistweaver Monk Healing Vault of the Incarnates Raid Guide — Dragonflight 10.1
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Mistweaver Monk for each boss of the following raid: Vault of the Incarnates. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.1.
The following guide will explain some tips and tricks for Mistweaver Monks in Vault of the Incarnates. For a complete understanding of specific mechanics or the encounters in general, be sure to check out our Vault of the Incarnates page.
You can easily import the talent tree below into the game with the following string:
The above build is the general raiding set up for Mistweaver Monks. It is focused on dealing damage from melee while spreading and extending our HoTs via Rising Mist. For fights that require talent changes, we will be listing alternate builds below.
- Eranog will periodically cast Incinerating Roar which will deal raid wide damage and apply a stacking DoT. Revival and Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane are great options to help counter the damage.
- If you are in a bad position for Army of Flame remember you can quickly place Transcendence, and allow the wall to walk over it before teleporting behind them to safety. Equally, you can use Touch of Death on low mobs in order to help your group create an opening in the wall.
- Mythic: Coordinate with your group in order to help interrupt the Pyroblast that the Flamescale Captain casts.
- Mythic: Dispel Leaping Flames as soon as you can. When paired with other damaging phases, Revival can be a good option here too.
For more information, please refer to our Eranog guide.
- Use Tiger's Lust to help slower members of your raid get to the Rock Blast so that they can assist in soaking it.
- When Concussive Slam destroys the Awakened Earth pillars, they will explode dealing raid-wide damage and leaving a DoT on your raid. It is a good idea to use your raid cooldowns to help get through the damage here.
For more information, please refer to our Terros guide.
The Primal Council
This fight consists of 4 bosses that are tanked together, so you may find that a talent set up that makes use of Ancient Concordance and Awakened Faeline may fit better for raid.
Import String: B4QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA0SkCSCUUSSEhk0olIFBAAAAAAAAAAAAk0SUCJSSEgkk0ICBAQA
- Use Spear Hand Strike as often as you can to interrupt Frost Spike or Lightning Bolt.
- Make use of your Transcendence when clearing your Conductive Mark in order to keep your downtime to a minimum. You can also use this time Vivify the members of your raid who have not cleared yet to make use of the mana returns from Escape from Reality. Just make sure to have Renewing Mist on yourself to ensure you get the mana refund.
- Primal Blizzard deals heavy raid damage, making it an ideal time to either Revival or Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane.
For more information, please refer to our The Primal Council guide.
Sennarth, the Cold Breath
- Use Transcendence to save yourself if you are in danger of being dragged off the ledge by Gossamer Burst. Similarly, you should be on the lookout to save other players by using Tiger's Lust on them.
- In phase 2 damage will ramp up over time, so be sure to have Revival and Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane ready for when the damage becomes unmanageable.
For more information, please refer to our Sennarth the Cold Breath guide.
- Conductive Mark deals considerable damage to those afflicted with it. Be ready to pay close attention to them, you may need to even channel Soothing Mist and Enveloping Mist to get their Health caught up.
- During Cyclone be on the lookout to use Tiger's Lust on people to save them from spreading their Conductive Mark to other players. This is also a good point to use Transcendence and/or Revival if the raid is looking unhealthy.
- Use Spear Hand Strike to interrupt Diverted Essence cast by the Volatile Infusers in phase 2.
For more information, please refer to our Dathea Ascended guide.
- Absolute Zero is a great time to use Revival to make sure that your group is healthy before the burst of damage hits the raid.
- Channel Soothing Mist and Enveloping Mist into targets with Enveloping Earth to quickly remove the healing absorb it places on them.
- Use Spear Hand Strike to interrupt Frost Binds when it is cast by the Frozen Destroyer in phase 2.
For more information, please refer to our Kurog Grimtotem guide.
- Be sure to dispel Icy Shroud and Frozen Shroud as quickly as possible. Revival can be used in lieu of a Priest's Mass Dispel
- Touch of Death should be used as often as possible to finish off the adds that spawn from Rapid Incubation
For more information, please refer to our Broodkeeper Diurna guide.
Raszageth the Storm-Eater
- Use Spear Hand Strike, Leg Sweep and Ring of Peace on the Volatile Sparks to destroy them.
- place Transcendence under the boss in order to quickly reposition after Fulminating Charge.
- Stormsurge is a great time to use Revival / Invoke Chi-Ji, the Red Crane.
For more information, please refer to our Raszageth the StormEater guide.
- 01 May 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.1.
- 20 Mar. 2023: Reviewed for Patch 10.0.7.
- 24 Jan. 2023: Updated Talent selections.
- 11 Dec. 2022: Page added.
More Monk Guides
Guides from Other Classes
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 26th
- Warlocks in 10.1.5, Fractures in Time: Demonology Reparations
- Character Select Updated with New Drag and Drop Function in Patch 10.1.5
- Blizzard Working on Dragonriding in Old Zones, But It's Not Coming in Patch 10.1.5
- A List of the Easiest 300 Mounts to Get in WoW
- Blues News: Week of May 26th
- Epic Purple Shirt for Prime Gaming Subscribers
- Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Hotfixes, May 25th