Elemental Shaman Essences — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.2
On this page, we go over the new Essence system in Patch 8.2 of World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth, and we tell you which are the best essences to use as Elemental Shaman, both for minor and major powers. Please refer to our Patch 8.2 Guide to Essences for more information about the Essence system and where Essences can be obtained from.
1. Azerite Essences for Elemental Shamans
Introduced in Patch 8.2, Essences are unique items that drop from various forms of content. They are activated through your Heart of Azeroth, and they buff your character in various ways, depending on the Essences that are currently active.
Our Essence Guide has a full list of all the Essences, together with their descriptions and explanations on how they work.
What follows on this page will relate directly to how Essences affect this spec, since generic information is beyond the scope of this guide.
Disclaimer: Please note that at the moment, simulations and general theorycrafting around Essences is a work in progress, and as a result, most of the recommendations made here are subject to change.
2. Elemental Shaman Essences
2.1. Major Powers
2.2. Minor Powers
Worldvein Resonance is technically the best, but can suffer quite a lot from movement.
- 09 Jul. 2019: Updated recommendations, added Bloodmallet importer.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated guide, added temporary recommendations.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Added guide.
- World First Glory of the Eternal Raider Completed
- Eternal Palace Race Day 1: 3/8 Down, Ashvane Stands + Kill Videos
- Not a Bug List Updated with Many Issues
- Conflict and Strife Rank 2 Hotfix Now Live
- Patch 8.2 Hotfixes: July 16th
- The Eternal Palace Mythic Race Hub + Streams
- This Week in WoW: July 16th
- Gear Up Your Characters with Wrath Timewalking
- Frost Death Knight 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- Essence Guide
- Destruction Warlock 8.2
- Arcane Mage PvP 8.1.5
- Priest Leveling Guide
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Protection Warrior 8.2