Brawler's Guild: Ogrewatch (Rank 6) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Ogrewatch is your fourth Brawler's Guild Rank 6 encounter. The fight is simple, but can be difficult for classes who cannot stun or interrupt mobs often.
1. Abilities and Strategy
As part of the Ogrewatch encounter, you will face 3 different mobs.
Stuffshrew has a single ability, called Maniacal Laugh. After a 2-second cast, he will throw a set of bombs at a location in the arena (indicated by a ground effect), which explode on impact dealing lethal damage. Simply avoid these.
Hudson starts the fight by channeling Barrier Projector, a large barrier that absorbs the damage you deal to the mobs inside (all 3 enemies). The barrier will be destroyed once you deal enough damage to the mobs inside. Aside from this, Hudson will regularly try to cast Tesla Cannon, which will deal Lightning damage to you if he manages to cast it; this can and should be interrupted. Finally, Hudson will cast Jump Pack, which causes him to leap to your location and deal some damage when he lands, but this should typically not cause problems.
The last mob is Dupree, whose only ability is High Noon. High Noon has a 78-second cast time, at the end of which he will kill you. High Noon cannot be interrupted and Dupree cannot be stunned, so you will have to kill him before the cast is complete.
The strategy we recommend is to begin the fight by avoiding the Maniacal Laugh barrage, then destroy the Barrier Projector and DPS down Stuffshrew, followed by Dupree. Hudson should die last, as he is the least dangerous, although you should make it a point to interrupt his Tesla Cannon as often as you can throughout the fight.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Potion of Prolonged Power.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Ancient Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 17 Jan. 2017: Changed High Noon cast time from minutes to seconds.
- 05 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes: August 17th
- Thin Human Customization Options in Battle for Azeroth
- 2018 Arena World Championship Fall Season Announced
- Blue Posts Roundup: August 17th
- Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes: August 16th
- World First 120 Leveling Highlight Video
- Learn About Battle for Azeroth Class Trials
- World of Warcraft Quest Checker Updated for Battle for Azeroth
- [A] Community for Warriors: The Warrior's Den
- [A] Calling All Hunters New & Old
- Mage Leveling Guide
- Frost Mage 8.0.1
- Balance Druid 8.0.1
- Discipline Priest 8.0.1
- Feral Druid 8.0.1
- Assassination Rogue 8.0.1
- Low Feral DPS
- Arms Warrior 8.0.1
- Assassination Rogue 8.0.1
- Fury Warrior 8.0.1
- Fire Mage 8.0.1
- Demonology Warlock in BFA so far
- Brewmaster Stats
- Restoration Druid 8.0.1