The Maw Zone in Shadowlands: Screenshots, Images, Hubs, Quests, Rewards
This page goes over the information currently available about The Maw, one of the new zones in the Shadowlands, and will be updated as more information becomes available.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available throughout BlizzCon and beyond.
This horrific prison houses the most vile and irredeemable souls in existence—ones deemed by the Arbiter to represent a threat to the Shadowlands if left free. Ruled by the enigmatic Jailer who none have ever seen—at least none have seen and lived to tell—the Maw inspires nightmares and legends even among the denizens of the Shadowlands. No one has ever escaped this vile place, and any foolish enough to venture there are never heard from again.
The Maw is the max level zone of the Shadowlands and, once players are able to get here, they will be able to find the true purpose of Sylvanas and the Jailer.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Once, the Jailer kept only the most dangerous souls in the cosmos confined in this eternal prison. Now, some of Azeroth's greatest heroes are trapped here, and you'll need to rescue them from the Jailer's tower before he expends their very souls.
Torghast is an endlessly replayable, ever-changing dungeon that you can challenge alone or in a group. Your runs will differ each time, but you'll need to explore cautiously. Death comes at a terrible cost. Defeat enough of Torghast's unpredictable challenges, and you'll be rewarded with unique abilities and items to ensure your present survival or bolster your next run. The further you progress, the greater your likelihood of retrieving materials to craft the legendary weapons and armor that will help you restore balance to the Shadowlands.
Other secrets lie within the tower… but they're yet to be revealed.
- 02 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- World Bosses and PvP Honor System Available
- Outlaw Rogue Anniversary Event Ragnaros Bug
- Corrupted Weapons from Ny'alotha, the Waking City in Patch 8.3
- Wrathion Sells Various Items in Patch 8.3
- Patch 8.2.5 and Classic Hotfixes: November 13th
- PvP with the Blues: November 15th
- Ny'alotha, the Waking City Rewards: Ny'alotha Allseer (Mythic N'Zoth Mount) & Wriggling Parasite (Glory of the Ny'alotha Raider Mount)
- Infinite Heart of Azeroth Trait in Patch 8.3: Purity of the Worldsoul
- Frost Mage 8.2
- Knight85's home for probably stupid questions
- 15-Year Anniversary Event
- Very low HPS MW monk
- Fury Warrior 8.2
- Frost Death Knight 8.2
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.2
- Gems for Timewalking Arcane Mage