Preservation Evoker Healing Amirdrassil Raid Guide — Dragonflight 10.2.5
On this page, you will find tips, tricks, and strategies tailored to your Preservation Evoker for each boss of the following raid: Amirdrassil. All our content is updated for World of Warcraft — Dragonflight 10.2.5.
Both Echo and Emerald Blossom builds are extremely competitive. While Echo tends to pull ahead on most fights, you should aim to play the build you feel the most comfortable with using..
- Plan your cooldowns for Uprooted Agony, where the raid will take heavy damage.
For more information, please refer to our Gnarlroot guide.
Igira the Cruel
- Use your defensives when targetted by Blistering Spear.
- Use Rewind or Dream Flight during Umbral Destruction where the raid will take heavy from the soak.
- Spread out with Coiling Flames; the smaller the circle, the more damage it will deal to your allies.
- After soaking Flood of the Firelands, you will be knocked back; make sure that you are getting knocked in a safe direction.
For more information, please refer to our Volcoross guide.
Council of Dreams
- Incorrectly using Polymorph can cause a large amount of your raid to get crowd-controlled. When the boss is casting Blind Rage, you will want to use the polymorph to interrupt it, otherwise, you will want to get away from the raid when canceling your polymorph.
- Poisonous Javelin can be dispelled, and you should aim to do so when safe.
For more information, please refer to our Council of Dreams guide.
Larodar, Keeper of the Flame
- Prioritize healing the Charred Treant when possible. It should show up on your boss frames.
- Target and heal the Charred Brambles before the boss casts Raging Inferno.
Nymue, Weaver of the Cycle
- Raid members are very spread on this fight, making it extremely difficult to get value out of standard Emerald Blossom builds. Instead, you should opt for a Echo build that focuses on healing allies through the Evoker Preservation 10.1 Class Set 2pc. You should unequip your Evoker Preservation 10.2 Class Set 4pc and opt for 2+2pc.
- Getting hit by Impending Loom will cause you to get stunned, meaning that you should avoid it at all costs. That being said, you CAN double jump over these lines, avoiding the stun mechanic and getting hit entirely.
- Whenever you are hit by Verdant Matrix, you will take a stacking DoT. If you are going to get hit by a lot or find yourself with a high amount of stacks, then use a defensive.
- Due to the Brand of Damnation healing absorb mechanic, Stasis is recommended over Cycle of Life in order to have higher impact on this mechanic. You can combine powerful spells such as Dream Breath, Spiritbloom, Temporal Anomaly or even Emerald Blossom to quickly heal off the healing absorb and make the mechanic much easier to deal with.
- It is extremely important that during the intermission, you collect Ignited Essence. This will give you a massive healing boost; failing to do so will result in the boss dealing extra damage instead.
For more information, please refer to our Smolderon guide.
Tindral Sageswift, Seer of the Flame
- Only dispel Fiery Growth once the player is out of the raid.
- Dream Flight and Deep Breath can be used to break the root mechanic, allowing you to move freely. That being said, casting either ability will obviously put you into a locked animation, and hitting a beam during this time would instantly kill you. Ideally, you line up either breath cast when it is safe to break your root.
Fyrakk the Blazing
- Aflame will be constantly applied to allies throughout the fight. You should aim to dispel this debuff as much as possible, pressing your dispel on cooldown. If a player goes without a dispel for a long period of time, they will gain increasing stacks, leading to them taking very high amounts of damage taken.
- Throughout phase 2, NPCs will spawn in the form of Spirits of the Kaldorei. It is incredibly important that you are healing these NPCs to full as soon as possible. You will need to find where they are located in the room, move to them, and then top them off quickly.
- 08 Feb. 2024: Minor update to build recommendations.
- 17 Jan. 2024: Smolderon and Larodar build recommendations updated.
- 15 Jan. 2024: Build recommendations updated for 10.2.5.
- 04 Dec. 2023: Added an important tip to Tindral.
- 21 Nov. 2023: Fyrakk tips added and Nymue build recommendation updated.
- 30 Oct. 2023: Page added.
- Dragonflight 10.2.5 and Season of Discovery Hotfixes, February 21st
- Warmace of Shirvallah (Hidden Enhancement Shaman Artifact Appearance) Available This Week
- Season 3 Patch 10.2.5 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Week 5
- Heroic Fyrakk Kill Yields 6 Fyr'alaths After Bad Luck Protection Buff
- Gnomeregan Trinket Sends Player to Forbidden Zones in SoD Phase 2
- Player Hits Jackpot: A Decade of Rare Mounts in Just Days!
- Embers of Fyr'alath Effects Buffed
- Season of Discovery Hotfixes: February 20th