Windwalker Monk DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Shadowlands 9.0.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Windwalker Monk, based on your stat priority. We also give budget alternatives. This page is updated for World of Warcraft — Shadowlands 9.0.5.
Enchants, Gems and Consumables for Windwalker Monk
This section specifically covers the optimal gems, enchants, food, and flasks to use for your character. To get a more detailed rundown of the different stats for Windwalker Monk, please visit our dedicated Stats page.
Best Gems for Windwalker Monks
Keep in mind that for stat gems and enchants, you should always follow your stat weights. However, these are likely to be the correct choice for you.
Best Enchants for Windwalker Monks
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Eternal Skirmish|
|Boots||Enchant Boots - Eternal Agility|
|Rings||Use Raidbots to determine the best stat for you.|
|Cloak||Enchant Cloak - Soul Vitality|
Note that for the weapon enchants, you do not want two of the same enchant.
Consumables for Windwalker Monks
Best Flasks and Potions for Windwalker
Spectral Flask of Power should be used in all situations.
Best Food for Windwalker
Augment Runes for Windwalker
If you can afford it, you should use Veiled Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Weapon Enhancement for Windwalker
Armor Kit for Windwalker
- 09 Mar. 2021: Reviewed for 9.0.5.
- 24 Nov. 2020: Page reviewed and updated for Shadowlands Expansion Release; changed recommendations to Shadowlands items.
- 12 Oct. 2020: Page updated for the Shadowlands pre-patch.
- Covenant Flying Mounts (All Variants) and Pepes Preview Video
- Burning Crusade Beta Notes: April 15th
- 9.1 Chains of Domination Intro Questline: Battle of Ardenweald Video
- Sanctum of Domination 9.1 Raid Sneak Peek Video Previews
- Mammoth Walk Animation Updated in Patch 9.1
- Mage Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38312
- Dreadlords Are Returning in Patch 9.1
- Druid Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38312
- Havoc Demon Hunter Shadowlands
- Balance Druid Balancing Guide is . . . sloppy?
- Death Knight Legendary Powers
- Restoration Shaman Shadowlands
- Fire Mage PvP 9.0.5
- Mythic+ Tank Tier List
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
- I made TellMeWhen rotations for all classes based on the guides here. Great for leveling