Windwalker Monk DPS Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Windwalker Monk in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1.5. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Windwalker Monks
Keep in mind that for stat gems and enchants, you should always follow your stat weights. However, these are likely to be the correct choice for you.
2. Best Enchants for Windwalker Monks
Note that for the weapon enchants, you do not want two of the same enchant.
3. Consumables for Windwalker Monks
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Windwalker
3.2. Best Food for Windwalker
3.3. Augment Runes for Windwalker
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- 21 Jul. 2018: Reverted consumables to legion ones after others were hotfixed.
- 19 Jul. 2018: Removed the note about Belt Buckles as it was hotfixed not to be useable.
- 18 Jul. 2018: Updated the recommended gem to an old Agility gem from Mists of Pandaria, added the names of the vendors that sell it. Updated the optimal potion to use. Updated the optimal flask to use. Added note about Belt Buckles to the Enchants table.
- Hide All Slots Except Pants Option Coming in Patch 8.2
- Loot Trading in Classic WoW
- Draught of Ten Lands Exploit Ban Wave: March 22nd
- Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes: March 21st
- Live Developer Q&A Roundup: March 21st
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #38
- Tiger's Peak Arena Temporarily Disabled
- Crucible of Storms Item Tuning
- Prismatic Socket
- Brawler's Guild - Sanoriak
- Druid Leveling Guide
- Beast Mastery Hunter 8.1
- Arms Warrior PvP 8.1
- Contact player-different server
- looking for a late night raiding guild
- So long and thanks for all the fish.....