Covenant Ability Changes in Shadowlands Patch 9.0.5
You will find more information about general Covenant Abilities in our dedicated guide.
Necrolord Covenant Changes
Necrolord Covenant Ability Changes
- Fleshcraft has been redesigned — Form a shield of flesh and bone over 3 seconds (was 4 seconds) that absorbs damage equal to 40% of your maximum health for 2 minutes. While channeling, your damage taken is reduced by 20%. Passive effect: Moving near an enemy's corpse consumes their essence to reduce Fleshcraft's cooldown by 1 second.
- The slime creatures within the Plaguefall dungeon will now grant their buffs when their corpses are consumed by Fleshcraft’s passive effect (was when Fleshcraft was used on their corpses).
Necrolord Soulbind Changes
- Volatile Solvent (Plague Deviser Marileth) now triggers when Fleshcraft's passive effect consumes a corpse's essence (was when Fleshcraft is cast).
- Resourceful Fleshcrafting (Bonesmith Heirmir) has been redesigned — When Fleshcraft’s passive effect consumes a corpse, the cooldown of Fleshcraft is reduced by an additional 1 second.
Necrolord Anima Conductor: Flowing Power - House of Rituals Changes
- Skeleton Command now summons a skeleton when Fleshcraft's passive effect consumes a corpse. This effect has a 5 second cooldown between summoning skeletons.
Night Fae Covenant Changes
- Spirits within The Queen’s Conservatory are eager to return to life and will now automatically provide players with their reward without having to speak to them first.
Visual Updates to Covenant Class Abilities
Ashen Hallow (Venthyr Paladin), Abomination Limb (Necrolord Death Knight), Swarming Mist (Venthyr Death Knight), Death's Due (Night Fae Death Knight), Wild Spirits (Night Fae Hunter), Resonating Arrow (Kyrian Hunter), and Ancient Aftershock (Night Fae Warrior) visual effects will now appear less overwhelming to allied players when cast in dungeons or raids. These changes are still going through iterations and may not be final.
More Covenant Class Ability Changes
Please, visit the corresponding class' page for more information about specific Covenant Class Ability changes.
- 26 Feb. 2021: Updated for Build 37705.
- 21 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Will the Shadowlands Pathfinder Be Heavily Time-Gated?
- Warlock Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- Rogue Class Changes in Patch 9.0.5 Build 37705
- World First Necrotic Wake +26 Cleared In Time (Shadowlands Season 1)
- Top AWC Players Banned for Real Money Trading
- 9.1 Image Hints at Our Worst Nightmare Returning
- First Signs of the Burning Crusade Classic Beta